Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batoto Family - A New Beginning

family

• Please log in to reply
8479 replies to this topic

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

I figured it's about time we start a new family thread now that family ties have been cut and formed quite a few times since the beginning of the old families, and I'm starting to get confused.

Who's related to whom, and in what ways?

Some relations will never change, others have changed too many times to count. Here I wish to keep an updated list of all the current family ties in the family.

Let's forget about bitter feelings and harsh conflicts from the past, and make ourselves a good place to meet and chat in.

Known families

Spoiler

Please help me keep this list updated by telling me of any changes, or if you wish to join or leave the family.

Old members have to post here if they still want to be in their old family. New families should also post here if they want to be added to the list.

I'm also making a family tree to make it easier to see how we are related.

Edited by Takayuki, 10 January 2014 - 07:10 AM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

I figured it's about time we start a new family thread now that family ties have been cut and formed quite a few times since the beginning of the old families, and I'm starting to get confused.

Who's related to whom, and in what ways?

Some relations will never change, others have changed too many times to count. Here I wish to keep an updated list of all the current family ties in the family.

Let's forget about bitter feelings and harsh conflicts from the past, and make ourselves a good place to meet and chat in.

Known families

Spoiler

Please help me keep this list updated by telling me of any changes, or if you wish to join or leave the family.

Old members have to post here if they still want to be in their old family. New families should also post here if they want to be added to the list.

I'm part of the first 2

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

how do you even become a part of any of these families? ._.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

how do you even become a part of any of these families? ._.

it tends to happen quite spontaneously, there are members i still haven't gotten around to listing that i met in quite funny situations. "you're just like [some kind of family relation]" often makes that relation happen, or you could just ask if there's someone you really want to be related to.

I'm part of the first 2

you should also specify in what way. through father or mother, or a sibling relation? just so i know, and they know, and we are sure that everyone agrees. and so that we might be able to draw a family tree in the future.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

well, i guess i'll need to lurk on the forums a bit more for anyone to actually accept me ^_^

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct

awww Fizz, you know you always have a friend in me ): 

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

well, i guess i'll need to lurk on the forums a bit more for anyone to actually accept me ^_^

Shouldn't be too difficult. I met my closest family members in rather random situations.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

i belong to the older family ties.. ^^ im definitely sure you're my son-in-law.. ^^  

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

i belong to the older family ties.. ^^ im definitely sure you're my son-in-law.. ^^  

*hugs*

i'm glad to hear.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

Another family thread?

+__+..

hohoho.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

another one. spamming is good, fighting is bad. that's the only rule i can think of right now.

anyone who tries to start a fight will be reported.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

Aye. Fighting is already present at the War thread.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

our past problem might have been that we took too few family fights to the war thread. or was it too many...?

anyway, family ties will have very little to do with the current war. we may be related, but not in a way that makes us unable to fight each other. what's a family worth if we can't love each other despite being on different sides in an unimportant worldly conflict...

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Yay, BatotoCest! Just like a soap opera, we're all related! ~three-way kisses Taka and Maia~

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

so how exactly would it work? is it a bit like roleplaying or rather chatting?

also how does the family relations work? can I simply say what family ties I want to have (or not have) with someone and does said person get the right to object? will there also be family trees so one can always look up who is related to whom? are there characters that don't really belong to any family? what are the differences between those three families? does someone have to invite me here or how can one actually join the game?

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

you have to ask, and both have to agree. some times more people have to agree, like if a couple gets a kid. somewhat like role playing, but the difference is that these family relations tend to be not only board wide, but even sometimes go outside the forums to places like skype or the irc chat.

you can ask to join, but it's better if you already know whom you're targeting for what relation.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

you should also specify in what way. through father or mother, or a sibling relation? just so i know, and they know, and we are sure that everyone agrees. and so that we might be able to draw a family tree in the future.

The tree still exist lol, and I do keep track uncle, Maia or Wander have it

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

oh well I doubt anyone who is eligible to join would want me in anyway. I'll enjoy reading what you people post though :D

thanks for the answer.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

The tree still exist lol, and I do keep track uncle, Maia or Wander have it

i know, but were starting anew. some of the old family ties have deteriorated to a degree where it's no longer good for the family to keep them. there are also cases where marriage and divorce has given some people too many parents and some have decided to quit, others were even banned.

so i'd rather you tell me who your parents are, if they still want that relation.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

we're still here mewl.

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee