Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your own Skill

skillmedaka box

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

WaterlyWinds

WaterlyWinds

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Let's have fun and create our own skills and if you want... a complete character ( medaka box-like)

I start:

- Frog Cloud - The skill to create buzz waves that disorients/annoys people, and "nullifies" their power to a certain degree.

The range/area of effect is not very far, only a few metters, maybe 5. (16ft)

Imagine you throw me a fireball, I activate - Frog Cloud - and the fireball gets smaller and smaller, losing power, until it's just a little spark that touches me and does nothing.

This can be used to weaken melee attacks to, and has a higher effect on those. Because the closer you get to me while I'm using this skill, the weaker and disorientated you get.

If you are battling an oponnent who needs a lot of concentration, this is the perfect skill.

---

It's obviously a Minus skill, and has to belong to a annoying character who is also a little coward.
( for the aspect just imagine a fusion between kumagawa and shiranui ) 
:)

wait, you don't need to imagine, I'll waste a little more time and create it 

Attached Files

Save the forests !!!