Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

read ongoing chapters of Cheese In The Trap @

webtoon

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa

The auther has asked that her work not be distributed, but you can still read Odd Squad Scanlations's translations of CITT and support her by reading it on Naver. 

http://www.oddsquad.org/p/cheese-in-trap.html

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

mmm, this is what's always stopped me from starting this title. I've been interested in reading it for a while, but the couple of times I've actually looked into it the process of being able to do it, all the instructions stopped me. I don't really remember now if I couldn't figure out the instructions or just gave up thinking "too much hassle"...........oh well, maybe I'll look at it again some day. 

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

Just read the latest Cheese in the Trap chapter it was great thanks odd squad

71-good-work.jpg

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Noobzilla

Noobzilla

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts

The instructions are quite easy now. Just make a bookmark (Drag the big star in oddsquad.org to your bookmark bar) and click it when you're on naver.

Hope it's more user friendly for everyone.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

mmm, this is what's always stopped me from starting this title. I've been interested in reading it for a while, but the couple of times I've actually looked into it the process of being able to do it, all the instructions stopped me. I don't really remember now if I couldn't figure out the instructions or just gave up thinking "too much hassle"...........oh well, maybe I'll look at it again some day. 

You really should its much easier now & CITT is one manhwa that is just to good to pass up.

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

The instructions are quite easy now. Just make a bookmark (Drag the big star in oddsquad.org to your bookmark bar) and click it when you're on naver.

Hope it's more user friendly for everyone.

You really should its much easier now & CITT is one manhwa that is just to good to pass up.

Yup, you're right, it took a little figuring on my part (I'm a computer dummy by the way :D) but the big star does indeed work, I'm gong to start reading it today. Thanks for the heads-up.  :) 

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)

Yes and its up to chapter 94 reading it through oddsquad on naver!!   It's so good

Edited by inzaratha, 04 August 2013 - 07:08 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

yeah, this is very good so far.............I'd always wanted to read it just because everything I saw about it made me think it was slice of life heavy,  with drama and romance being more a part of the overall story. One of my favorite types in other words. 

Yup, very good so far, though in all honesty I'm still reading the earlier chapters (Webtoon Live?) that are already on the reader sites and haven't yet moved on to Naver and using the big star thingy from Oddsquad. Just a matter of time though, I'm already enjoying it enough I'm having to hold myself back from just sitting and reading chapter after chapter non-stop. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

ahhh, finally caught up, what an outstanding story this is. and now the waiting game begins............. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

Odd squad isn't translating as fast as they used to but they haven't dropped it and the story is still great. All most done with season 3 

Cheese in the Trap S3C37

http://www.oddsquad.org/

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

vFyltEC.jpg

Heh, "econimics" major   :D

Sorry, seeing typo's and grammatical mistakes in "professionally" done products like this just somehow makes me feel better about any I happen to miss in my "amateur"  ones. 

http://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/cheese-in-the-trap/season-2-ep-52-isolation-4/viewer?title_no=99&episode_no=103

Tn7HA0h.png