Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
503 replies to this topic

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

This is the "Official War Thread" for batoto which solely focuses on role-playing and is more serious than the original. If you post in here, please be serious about it!

To participate check the spoiler below:

Theme Song's for the "War of Batoto":

Opening:

Spoiler

Ending:
Spoiler

Clans:
The Nobodies

Spoiler

Byoureigumi

Spoiler

Sub-Clans:
Kurokaze (under the Byoureigumi)

Spoiler

Freelance Mercenaries:
Spoiler

Note: The first post in here, will be role-playing, after everything is done. No spamming or non role-play related post in here or you will be reported. (Will always be updated!)

Edited by Sir Flash, 28 April 2013 - 10:50 AM.

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

Takayuki got up from the chair he was sitting on while drinking tea with Maia. The Nobodies' 2nd in command had come over for a cup of tea, presumably expecting it to be just that, tea. But her peaceful sleeping face where she lay on the coach across the table told a different story of powerful undetectable potions. They had been alone this afternoon, the Byoureigumi kashira's other family members were out doing their own business.

The yakuza leader lifted the woman gently and carried her down into the dungeons under his mansions, and laid her on a soft warm bed in a surprisingly nicely decorated cell. At least he hoped the black curtains over the bed, whips and other torture instruments on the walls, and silken and leather corsets in a wardrobe with its doors left open would be to Maia's liking. After making sure that the drug wasn't too effective on her, Taka tied the woman up as well as he could with leather straps, but not so well that she'd end up in a too uncomfortable position.

"Sleep well," he whispered in her ear before going upstairs again to send a letter to his old enemy Orino, where he threatened to torture the newly captured hostage to death unless they gave up their headquarters.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Viscoun Kosaka sat cross-legged, facing the wall, bending forward as she cleaned the barrel of her Magnum. She had been cleaning the weapon for the past twenty minutes, and yet every time she took the cloth away, the gun still refused to gleam.

Perhaps it wasn't the sniper rifle that was getting rusty. Perhaps it was just her.

She had been the only one who had refused to go back into the field for the latest mission, citing problems with her health. Yet she knew it wasn't actually true. And she suspected everyone else knew, too.

What was wrong with her? Was she getting cold feet? It wasn't like it was the first time she'd gone outside...

Sighing, she stood up, and slung the rifle over her shoulder. There would be more opportunities to "un-rust" herself if she took a walk.

She patted her waist-belt. Glock, check. Knife, check. Flash-bangs, check. Spare magazines, check.

All that remains, she thought as she stretched, are my next orders.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

*looks to the quiet sky*

Wow it's been a long time since it has been this silent, maybe I can catch some decent eel tonight!

*he looks forward to the events of the night, as the day progresses*

Edited by Sir Flash, 18 April 2013 - 08:23 PM.

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Geo sat at his chair, laid back, stretching his legs to the desk with a thud. He looked through the window as he saw the sun burning brightly as ever over the blue sky that laid rest on top of the land. He turned away and looked at the door, waiting if someone will come to him with a message for a new job that he can do. He readjusted his gloves and checked if his guns are in working fine. With a big sigh because there wasn't anything happening for a while. "Such a tranquil day is it? Hell, it's been extremely tranquil for a while." Geo nodded off to sleep, hoping that someone will wake him up with a job offer. 

Edited by Geocrusher, 18 April 2013 - 09:03 PM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

= at the rooftop of a building, gazing at the sky =

Thinking about the past war. Khrazy lays on top of the rooftop contemplating about the fallen comrades that were banned lost in the midst of it. Though some of them managed to survive, they have been crippled to the extent that they were no longer capable of posting fighting. Now, just as he thought that the war was long over, war breaks out once again.

- *sigh*.

Khrazy: {thinking to himself] We need more members. The way the clan is, at the moment.  Our fighting strength is not as great as it used to be...

Khrazy gets up, and starts his way down the building. With the intent of of recruiting new members worthy of carrying the name of "The Nobodies".

This is gonna be a long day.

Edited by Khrazy_one, 18 April 2013 - 10:32 PM.

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Up two flights of stairs, cross one corridor, then up another flight...

Viscoun was panting as she reached the door. It was a small door, unassuming in terms of size, but what lay behind it could help the Byoureigumi's cause immensely.

It had been a thirty minute run from her apartment, through alleyways, down crowded streets and bustling roads. She could've walked, but she hadn't felt the breeze in a while. Plus, she still had to train her stamina. She was getting softer and softer by the day... At this rate, she'd be relegated to doing desk work for the rest of her life.

Spoiler

She composed herself, straightened her hair, and put on a polite smile. She reached for the cold doorknob, hesitated, then twisted it and pushed the doorknob open.

"Good afternoon. Are you Geocrusher?"

Edited by Viscoun, 18 April 2013 - 08:59 PM.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

Takayuki sighed where he sat behind his desk in his office. He'd left home after making sure Maia couldn't possibly escape, in order to do the most boring thing he knew. reading reports, writing reports, keeping track of mundane business that he wasn't interested in at all.

"That Orino must be away today," Taka said to himself, half hoping someone would hear it. Even a ghost would be a welcome guest in this deserted office now after working hours, but he'd have to make do with his own company for a while more. No reports from Viscoun and no sign of any conspicuous characters outside the office building meant that the yakuza leader had no excuse to take a break from these annoying chores yet.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Geo woke up as he heard noises of footsteps growing louder and louder, thud, thud, thud, THUD. The door creeped open to see a woman with a polite smile at the doorway. She stepped in and asked, "Good afternoon, is your name Geocrusher?" Geo smiled a bit and put his legs back down to the floor. He scratched his facial hair and grinned. "Yes, that's me. Well, it's not my real name, really. Just call me Geo." He urged her to come closer to the desk so they can talk a little more appropriately. He took his right arm and place it on the desk and leaned forward. "What's your name? Also, what's your reason for reaching me? If it's a job... I need the right price for it." 

Edited by Geocrusher, 18 April 2013 - 09:09 PM.

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Viscoun took the chair in front of the desk and sat down, sighing heavily. She had to look exhausted for the cameras, after all.

"What's your name?" asked Geocrusher, leaning forward expectantly. "Also, what's your reason for reaching me?"

He's going to ask about the price next, thought Viscoun.

"If it's a job... I need the right price for it."

As expected. Viscoun gritted her teeth. The Byoureigumi's reserves were plentiful, but she wondered what Takayuki would have to say if a few grand mysteriously disappeared from their account.

"You're a mercenary, I trust?" she said.

Geocrusher nodded.

"So am I. I was once jobless and lost, just like you. But I found a better way forward, with the gang known as the Byoureigumi. You'll have heard of it, I trust. I'm currently the leader of their mercenary forces, collectively known as the Kurokaze. And I'm recruiting.

"You'll receive a salary better than anything you'll get on the streets. All your medical and travel expenses will be covered by us. You'll get a nice, swanky apartment located in the middle of the city for a lowered price. We also give free cookies to people who join early." She laughed. "Mind you, I only joined because of the cookies. Money ain't a problem for me."

She took a sheet of paper out of her pouch and showed it to Geocrusher. "These are the terms and conditions for joining the Kurokaze. Please have a read."

And she grinned. For, of course, the sheet of paper was completely blank.

"So, are you in?"

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Geo listened to Viscoun and she handed him a blank sheet of paper. Hah, practical. No terms and conditions at all. He smiled a little as he took out a pencil and drew a very crude happy face on it. He smiled again and returned to her. "Very tempting, no? I do know about Byoureigumi, such strange ties with the other group..." Geo stood up and grabbed a small little picture and put it into one of his many pockets. "It's a deal, and you better double the amount of cookies, because I eat a lot." 

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Viscoun took Geo's outstretched hand and shook it firmly. "I hope you like chocolate-chip cookies, because we have a lot of them and we need someone to finish them off." She winked playfully.

And thus, Batoto's most prominent mercenary group, Kurokaze, officially commenced operation.

==========================================================================================

"Now, let me just give Takayuki a ring. I'll help you sort out the paperwork after I've told him that you've joined. You are a famous mercenary - I'm sure he'll be pleased."

Viscoun took her phone, a relatively new smartphone model, out of her pocket. One new message, titled "Your orders".

She gave the message a quick skim. Nothing major, just stuff about guarding, patrolling, and so on. Well, it would be easier now with Geo helping her out.

She tapped the screen a few times, then put the phone to her ear. "Sir, you there?"

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

Something vibrated under a mess of documents spread on Takayuki's desk.

"Finally," he sighed, and stretched as he picked up his cell and pushed the answer button. News from Viscoun should be more interesting that office work, she rarely contacted him without a purpose.

"Sir, you there?" sounded the question form the other end of an imaginary phone line. After a short pause, reflecting upon whether he was there or here, he answered.

"Yes... I suppose I am if there is here. Or should I say I'm at the office?" Taka paused, but not long enough that he'd allow Viscoun to answer. "Did you need anything in particular? A helping hand in a fight or something?"

He almost regretted that last question, it was a little too clear sign of his current boredom, and almost made him sound lazy about the office part of his work.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Locationin the deepest part of your heart where your true feelings are

As T.O.N. was preparing his plans against Taka he recieves a letter. After reading it's contents he curses at his luck.

"Damn you Taka! Why couldn't you just start this with more class?!"

T.O.N. just thinks about how much of a pain it is to rescue Maia from this. I'm gunna need help......

I havn't contacted him in a long time. I wonder if he remembers me? T.O.N. dials a cellphone number and gets an answer.

"Flash I need your help. We have a problem."

Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

hmmmm...........indeed. Well, I'll just say a deal has been made and terms agreed upon. When the smoke finally clears the banner of the Byoureigumi forces will fly high above the field of crushed of fallen enemies. All who oppose should prepare for the inevitable.  wYdG6m5.jpg

Tn7HA0h.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Silent as the night, X tracked her target to a certain building and takes position in the shadows within sight of the room. To her surprise, it wasn't just the one target she came for, but a second one that was also high up on her list in the same building, let alone the same room.

With a smirk, "Well now, 2 for the price one? Seems its my lucky day after all. Never expected Viscoun and Geo to both be right there, not sure how they know each other but they're bound to lead me to that bastard." Clenching her fists as she tries to calm her growing anger.

Calming down, she sees Viscoun take out her phone. Curious, she moves in closer as she places a device on the wall in an attempt to hear the conversation a bit clearer.

"Sir, you there?"

"Hmm? I wonder..." As her curiousity grows, she listens in.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Viscoun heard her phone beep once. A green light flashed above the screen, and the status bar read: "Interference detected."

Ah, now this is interesting, she thought. I wonder who's listening in on us?

"You sound bored, boss. I can tell." She laughed. "No, I'm not fighting. Just here to tell you that you've got a new underling, that's all. Now, apologies, but... I'm in a bit of a bind here, if you get what I mean. I'll call you later." She clicked the power button, and the call ended.

She gazed out at the scenery before her. The window offered a brilliant view of the city, with the many structures forming an irregular line that scraped across the blue, unclouded sky. But that wasn't what she was looking for.

I wonder where you are, Mr. or Mrs. Listener, she mused.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

"You sound bored, boss. I can tell."

Hmmm...

"No, I'm not fighting. Just here to tell you that you've got a new underling, that's all. Now, apologies, but... I'm in a bit of a bind here, if you get what I mean. I'll call you later."

Sensing a bad vibe, emmerces herself back into the shadows as she continues to overlook the situation. Her eyes sharpening, "She knows, eh?"

Well, how interesting. Honestely, I'm quite relieved...if she was your ordinary household thug wannabe there'd be no way she has any connection to...I'll need more than this, this is nowhere near enough. With a grin, "This should prove to be fun"

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

With a slight groan Maia opened her eyes and tried to sit up- "What the hell!?" She looked down.... and let out a growl. "Damn it, Takayuki!" She fought against the bonds, twisting her body first one way, then another as she fought against the straps tying her to the large, surprisingly comfortable, bed. With a sigh, she momentarily gave up. Well, it serves me right, seeing as I kidnapped him a while back ago.... "Great, juuuuuuust great, Maia. And this is what you get for not paying attention."

She took only a moment to take stock of her surroundings, and almost burst out laughing at what she saw. Typical of the King of Hell, whips, chains, and other implements of torture filled the room. That came as no surprise to her. But, the question was, had The Nobodies already been informed of her imprisonment? Had the war already started?

She pulled against the straps again with one arm, growling low. So, this was how it was going to be. So be it. She knew that one way or another, TON was going to find a way to get to her, and get her out. Hopefully....

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Geo stood there patiently as he waited until Viscoun was done calling. He took the picture out of his pocket and he smiled a little. It was a picture of him when he was younger. There were two females and a male with him, they were smiling in the group photo. The man had shaggy black hair and was next to a beautiful woman. Then the sister of the man was next to Geo, she was happy while holding his arms. Memories... they helped me for a long time, they were like family to me. He noticed that Viscoun noticed something odd and she looked around. Is there anyone here? Maybe... Geo put his hand near his knife and kept watch. 

Edited by Geocrusher, 19 April 2013 - 01:56 AM.