Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

carbonyl

carbonyl

Russet Potato

• Rocking Horse Scans
  • 260 posts

Thank you for visiting the forum of Rocking Horse Scans! In this thread, readers can ask us questions, or just chat with the staff. I'm sure everyone knows the rules here at Batoto, so please heed them and be respectful to each other. Happy chatting :)

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

so will this thread just be another random chat/spam thread? XD

carbonyl

carbonyl

Russet Potato

• Rocking Horse Scans
  • 260 posts

Basically! Let's call it what it is lol

RadTrooper

RadTrooper

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis Missouri

I just wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone in this group.  I'm new, and will hopefully be putting stuff in bubbles for you all shortly.

shiro.shiki

shiro.shiki

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 88 posts

Heya, nice to meet you! Typesetter, i guess? Do make a post in our private general discussion page! 

carbonyl

carbonyl

Russet Potato

• Rocking Horse Scans
  • 260 posts

You have access now! You should be able to see our private threads :)

Cerke

Cerke

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationcroatia

hy guys!!

since I can do it only here for now I'll bug you here!!

I'm Cerke. 

for now hope to help you with the work.  :D

everything else about me you can find here: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/12264-tadammm/

Cheers!!

The World is my playground!!!

carbonyl

carbonyl

Russet Potato

• Rocking Horse Scans
  • 260 posts

I think it's time for me to pop in and say HELLO!!! 

Rocking Horse Scans hasn't been active for two years and that is two years too long! I am happy to announce that we are picking up from where we left off! Things are more stable from my end and we will get back to finishing manga that has been been abandoned by other groups. In the coming weeks, we will begin releasing chapters again and bringing closure to fans from all over! We will be announcing the series we will be continuing soon :)