Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[No spoiler] Original JPN Drawing for the Song by Kayo-chan in the Chapter 10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

anonymous preferred

anonymous preferred

Potato

• Donator
  • 170 posts

Can you feel it?

Attached Files

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

who is takemiya?? they're refering to kikushi married shino right??

anonymous preferred

anonymous preferred

Potato

• Donator
  • 170 posts
i don't know. i want to believe Shino gets married to Kikuchi, but it all depends on whether his last name is Takemiya or Kikuchi (it could be a first name, but it's far more widely used as the last name). The author doesn't make it clear on. The way Kayo and Shino address him in earlier chapters, however, implies that It's the last name.

Think this way: there is some other guy than Kikuchi to understand and love Shino-chan--isn't that sweet?

Edited by anonymous preferred, 20 April 2013 - 02:58 AM.

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

i don't know. i want to believe Shino gets married to Kikuchi, but it all depends on whether his last name is Takemiya or Kikuchi (it could be a first name, but it's far more widely used as the last name). The author doesn't make it clear on. The way Kayo and Shino address him in earlier chapters, however, implies that It's the last name.

Think this way: there is some other guy than Kikuchi to understand and love Shino-chan--isn't that sweet?

it would be awesome if that's true, but normally in a manga, they don't make loose ends. but i'm happy with the end of the series :3

Edited by Knight K, 19 June 2013 - 10:17 PM.