Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Holy crap, that girl is horrible

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kenshin-dono

Kenshin-dono

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Wow.. serious hate for that bitch that has a crush on the main male character. She bugged me a lot up to chapter 4, but at that point she went from annoying, to a horrible horrible person with no redeeming factors. 

Seriously? Tell your familys goons that the guy RAPED you??? RAPED YOU? Are you out of your mind? Its a miracle they didn't just straight up kill the guy. She's worse than he said, she has a seriously wicked/messed up mind. I really hope the bitch doesn't become 'friends' with them or anything, or i think i may drop the series. What she did was friggin inexcusable

Lowlightt

Lowlightt

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

And then she becomes a friend one.

Aquinox

Aquinox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Locationplanes of confusion

That is manga logic - aka handwaving.

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
-- Woody Allen

Valahuir

Valahuir

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Yeah, that is taking it over board. At least in the anime it was toned down to an accusation of stalking. Still bad, but as you said, many people would have flat out killed him for it.

It is a lot to forgive and brush under the carpet really though I agree.

Spoiler