Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Awesome Deal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ookami

Ookami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Am I the only one that thinks this is a really great deal? In chapter 1 where he's explaining the reason behind the marriage, all I could think about is how awesome that would be. He's basically saying that she can do whatever she wants as long as she is married to him in name. It's like being a child spoiled by rich parents: all the luxury with none of the responsibility. Anybody agree with me?

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.

I might, but I only have connections to a couple of people who were children spoiled by rich parents.  One of them's an alcoholic who had to lose her business, husband, health and kids before she bottomed out.  Her brother is a worthless womanizer alcoholic and druggie who suffered from severe depression and attempted suicide more than once, basically never accomplished anything in his life and hates himself for it.  So you know, it's not such an enviable situation.

On the other hand, in her case she's already formed her personality so it could be a pretty good situation.