Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ookiku Furikabutte Anime

animeookiku furikabutte big windup higuchi asa baseball

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

pshhk

pshhk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

So I recently found out Ookiku Furikabutte has an anime adaption.  It's forty episodes, counting two OVAs, and loosely covers up to volume 15, chapter 27.

While the anime left out a lot of content, it was still very well animated. If you liked the manga, you'd like the anime. 

Edited by pshhk, 22 July 2014 - 09:12 PM.

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND

Forty episodes? I only watched 26...And here I thought that was it. I really need to look it up ASAP, since the anime was the reason I started reading the manga in the first place. Alksduo, you just made my day...I feel so giddy inside, I'm squealing like a fan-girl right now, and because you made my day, here's a cookie for you O<('_'<)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yeah, the anime is very good (so far), I just made it up to the Tosei game, i'm on around ep 15 or 16 of the first season right now.

Tn7HA0h.png

Chilli_kun

Chilli_kun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I watched season 1 and I was so good..so I came to Batoto to my surprise only 25 chapters are covered for 40 episodes of anime..

Thank GOD now I have lot to read on New Years .....

Itadakimasu :) arigatou ...

xfandombrosia

xfandombrosia

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Locationusa

do you think there will be a third season??

rammyroe

rammyroe

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

do you think there will be a third season??

it's been about 6 or 7 years since the last season :'/ i'm assuming no, unless the series gets popular enough