Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Guidelines for Creating New Suggestion Threads (READ FIRST!)

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
To help minimize duplicate threads please follow the following guidelines.
  • SEARCH FIRST! Some people might have had the same problem you're having. It doesn't take a while to search at least two pages. You can also use [ctrl + f] to help.
    • Bad examples: "a couple of things" "a few suggestions" "two suggestions for forum" "improving follows"
    • Good examples: "Improving follows page with language sort"
  • Be as specific as you can be with the topic title and descriptions. The shorter and more concise, the better.
  • If you agree with a suggestion instead of posting "I agree" or something similar and you don't have anything else to add, just like the original post. I'm sure the one who suggested it would appreciate the likes and it would mean less clutter in the suggestion boards.
  • Use tags. When you create a new topic, you'll notice a text field underneath the Topic Title field named Topic Tags. These tags makes the thread easier to find from the search field, which helps fulfill Item # 1.
  • All new threads/posts will be reviewed using the guidelines.
  • Violations will be dealt with appropriately.
  • This list will be updated as soon as new guidelines are established.
For Further Reading:
Suggestions and Priorities: A rough guideline on how suggestions are considered by the administrators.
List of Community Suggestions: An active (i.e. constantly modified) list of suggestions that have been discussed.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

Update: 1/16/14

Use of tags.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!