Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is the sister a dick?

gay rights

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Is the sister a dick? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

As Topic

1. Yes (7 votes [70.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

2. No (1 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

3. Maybe? (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Arcenciel

Arcenciel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
Rough outline of the story: Sister is disgusted by brother's cross dressing fetish. Brother can't stop and wants to show the sister his cross dressing and make her accept him. Along the way, a couple of the sister's friends found out, but thankfully, they are good people and doesn't start ridiculing the siblings. Sister eventually "accepts" the brother(she'll stop being a dick to her brother because of her brother's fetish), but still aims to eventually get in the way of his cross dressing and eventually "cure" him.

Reading comments on this manga, it seems everyone has a problem with the sister trying to "cure" her brother. Not sure if this is because everyone has jumped on the gay rights bandwagon, or maybe I'm just an asshole. Anyway, my view below. You guys are welcome to tell me why I'm wrong.

Why is everyone raging on the sister? You're making it sound like she's some kind of monster for not accepting her brother with all his faults. Well, newsflash. Cross dressers offends the senses of most people. From my point of view, the brother is the one at fault for willfully exposing his sister to this kind of thing.
I'm all for gay rights and all. You can do it all you like if it doesn't affect me. But if a gay starts trying to get intimate with me, i'm going to kick his ass. If a cross dresser starts strutting around my house, I'm going to kick his ass. You want to do it, do it far away from me. In a place where i can choose to avoid. Like in your room. Or out in public, where i can choose to GTFO so I don't have to look at you. You do it in my home, you're infringing on my rights not to be disgusted. I'm not going to be confined to my room just so you can enjoy your little fetish.
How would you like it if your sibling loves to eat shit and absolutely wants you to watch him eating it everyday? This is the situation with the male lead here. He's no longer content doing it by himself. He wants to show the world, and his little sister bears the brunt of it.

I think the gay activists are taking things a bit too far. So we're not allowed to consider them "abnormal" and try to change who they are, because being gay and having fetishes are hard wired so it's not their fault. But at the same time, we "normal" people have to change to not be disgusted and to accept them for who they are? Hypocrite much? The way i see it, this mindset of being disgusted is hardwired too, so don't you try to change who I am. I'm going to continue to be disgusted, and you can continue your fetish, but don't expect me to start liking that part of you.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Ahhhh, I think a lot of the people who have left comments are taking this manga way too seriously. It's been presented as a comedy, not a serious drama, and the two MC's (brother and sister) relationship is meant to be taken as such.

It's supposed to be cute and funny, not make some globally recognized statement on gender identity issues............and in that I at least thought it did a good job. Cute and funny.

Taking the content to be anything more than that is really just making a mountain out of a mole hill as far as I'm concerned.

Tn7HA0h.png