Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

"How did he do it?" Wild Theories Thread [Spoilers inside]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Little disclaimer:

This thread contains nonsensical information about the manga, and may contain actual spoilers... so if you haven't read up to the latest chapter, thread at your own risk.

-----------------------

So how did he do it, f**k it up.
Because its pretty obvious he was the stressor of whatever.

1) will come down to cheating, with that other girl... for the cliched path

2 ) or that dude will set him up bad, is what I'm leaning towards...

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.

Hmmm, yeah, good question.  Those do seem like the most plausible options.

I can imagine him neglecting her some, say while he buckles down to exams or something, but she seems like the type who would deal with that well, one way or another (either not minding that much or being pretty straightforward in putting him on notice before things got too bad) so I don't see that as  a route . . .

Maybe that woman he was into before will get pissed off and mess him up some way?

I'd rather see (2) than (1), but who knows what we'll get.

FakeHero

FakeHero

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationReality, sadly...........

I think it all comes down to his trademark trait. MC´s indecisiveness will be his fall. I think we´re all in tune that is exactly what the author want to convey, according to his after words. Times that you wish would come back, but no matter how hard you wish, that time is long gone, something along those lines if I remember correctly. Something like that anime movie, 5 Centimeter Per Second.

We already know the ending, and the journey can be played in my mind, but I´m along for the ride. The art is incredible good, especially the colouring is damn beautiful. The colours are so well done, that they convey the mood and set the tone. I will go as far as to say the colouring is what set this apart from the other romance manga(s) and webtoons.