Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favourite pairings for this series and future hopes...

pairings shipping shibariya komachi bound beauty romance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

formosa

formosa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
So, what pairings in this series do most people support?

I know AkeoXChiko is 'the' pairing of the series, it's something Chiko's thoughts are centred on most of the time, but is there any hope for other pairings in the series? I think it could be taken to mean that Tsuna may be developing feelings for Chiko, which makes me wonder, will Chiko give up her dream of being with the much older Akeo with all his emotional baggage and end up with a guy her own age?

And what about Aya? Aya X nobody because of his 'condition'? Having seen the raws for volume 7, even someone like me with no real Japanese knowledge can admit there's more to this character than meets the eye (so watch this space!)...

And then there's always the non-romantic relationships. Can Akeo and Nadeshiko bridge their differences and make peace as siblings? Nadeshiko clearly has a lot of resentment towards Akeo for whatever happened in the past, but we're not clear yet on exactly what that was (though it's implied that's when she lost the use of her legs). Lots of interesting details yet to be explained

I'm not even going to mention Nadeshiko's own relationship (if you've read Her Majesty's Dog, Takeuchi's other series in which Nadeshiko appears, you'll know what I'm talking about) but I think it will be fun to read about when the manga eventually does touch on that subject ;)