Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Do you want Furuichi join Oga's "underlings"?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

figureLP09

figureLP09

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationInside a sword.

[...]and if my memory doesn't fail me Behemonth and his guys are actually on the "order" side in hell.

After playing an unhealthy amount of SMT games I can tell you "order" is NOT necessarily "good". He might not be all that bad, but he's still suspicious as hell, at least for me.

The soil of a man's heart is stonier. He grows what he can, and he tends it. 

ruger503

ruger503

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSmoking ganja in the DMV

I don't think furuichi even deserves a # hes going to run out of tissue eventually :)

naren

naren

Potato

• Contributor
  • 187 posts

Hell no!!.furuichi alone is good enough.

Spoiler

geolan31

geolan31

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

After playing an unhealthy amount of SMT games I can tell you "order" is NOT necessarily "good". He might not be all that bad, but he's still suspicious as hell, at least for me.

I completely agree with you, that's why i did go out of my way not to call him and his division good, he is a bad guy by all means, but he isn't in a position that would make him THE villain of this manga. Considering the fact that it's a gag manga and the storyline isn't the main concern, i wouldn't be surprised if we see Oga beating the shit out of the devil king at some point.

Sociopath Espher

Sociopath Espher

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds

He might be En's contractor! 

Two reasons it can happen: 

1) Oga and Furuichi are like brothers.  Beel and En are brothers. 

2) It's a funny setup, which is perfect for the manga.

Somehow ,  i can see this happening , if you look at the previous cover (the one Furuichi standing besides the pillars head like a BOSS and wearing one of those pillar coat ) 

The power of thy Incesity is beyond my Retribution.

The power of thy Incesity shall be our alternative salvation! XD

Rin "Kratos" Kokonoe

(From Mangafox's Forum)

Me gusta

shoushikochou

shoushikochou

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

No, he definitely shouldn't.

Its true that furuichi's weak (being that he's a normal person), but then again he's oga's one and only real friend/partner, so making him a minion, in my opinion, would be a no go. I didn't really like the idea of making kanzaki a minion either...

my hope is that he would gain a specific demonic power that is quite rare and strong, like those tissues that made him a badass general for a while; something that would put him on par with oga's level, yet with his good ol' personality staying the same.

i dont tihnk they are goning to minion. they are be oga underlings with their selves intact.

i dont think he is really that weak is just that oga in too danm strong, even oga himself thinks furiuchi is pretty strong http://vatoto.com/read/_/9853/beelzebub_v4_ch29_by_i-eat-manga/7, besides that i dont think furiuchi is going to become oga minion i see him more making a contract with behemont

i agree with what you said that oga said that furichi is back when they met. his phyical strength may not seem like the best but there is possibility he could match oga

ell not only did it wasn't killed using his power but he didn't have after effect if i remember well, making him one of the only human capable of making a contract with him ...

But i love the idea of contract with Lamia but it could be with Hilda too xD well we'll see in time ... But i can't wait for the next chapters !

atfer when furichi barrowed behemoth strength he was going to say something but changed his mind. he may be a decent of a demon. i can wait to find out 3=3

Edited by shoushikochou, 27 June 2013 - 07:04 PM.

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment to find the end of the journey, in my own salvation and your eternal slumber."

Genesis Rhapsodos