Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Do you want Furuichi join Oga's "underlings"?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Earl Lagas

Earl Lagas

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationAsia
Do you want Furuichi join Oga's "underlings" and let him have a Zebul Contract?

uchihahwan66

uchihahwan66

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
No, he definitely shouldn't.

Its true that furuichi's weak (being that he's a normal person), but then again he's oga's one and only real friend/partner, so making him a minion, in my opinion, would be a no go. I didn't really like the idea of making kanzaki a minion either...

my hope is that he would gain a specific demonic power that is quite rare and strong, like those tissues that made him a badass general for a while; something that would put him on par with oga's level, yet with his good ol' personality staying the same.

skytempest

skytempest

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

No, he definitely shouldn't.

Its true that furuichi's weak (being that he's a normal person), but then again he's oga's one and only real friend/partner, so making him a minion, in my opinion, would be a no go. I didn't really like the idea of making kanzaki a minion either...

my hope is that he would gain a specific demonic power that is quite rare and strong, like those tissues that made him a badass general for a while; something that would put him on par with oga's level, yet with his good ol' personality staying the same.

I remember that Aoi said that she told the rest of their classmates that his sudden power up & behaviour was due to the fact that he was sick. I think it would be funny if he got powers but he could only use them when he's sick or something like that.

PleaseGODie

PleaseGODie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationDoing your mother in the ASSHOLE HARD!!!!!!

I remember that Aoi said that she told the rest of their classmates that his sudden power up & behaviour was due to the fact that he was sick. I think it would be funny if he got powers but he could only use them when he's sick or something like that.

It would be pretty kool if he did get powers but i don't like the idea of being Oga's underling they rest can be his underlings.And also furuichi needs more face time in my opinion he is a pretty cool character
Posted Image
Spoiler

figureLP09

figureLP09

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationInside a sword.
He might as well become a minion too, but I think that´s a slim chance. Even if he´s one of the coolest guys around when he gets into pissed off mode, he´s still the (comical) only normal and sane guy around. Making him stronger doesn´t suit too much to his role. (Though to be honest, I´ve been hoping for him to power up since the swimming pool incident)

The soil of a man's heart is stonier. He grows what he can, and he tends it. 

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
why should Furuichi join Oga's underlings... Furuichi is already the Right Hand man of Oga and he is like the strategist in the group... and he doesnt need to join some fights because he is already one of the keypoint characters in the series... but it would be good if he had some hidden talent in fighting but i think it doesnt need it in this story... i like furuichi the way he was right now... sorry im not that good yet in english my bad xD

will_of_fire_by_manga_wolf-d5qr0am_zps43

"My sin is my own existence."

Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te.
I can live neither with you, nor without you.

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Furuichi stands behind the front, where he belongs. I like him and all, but he's had no real fighting experience or training. The best he can do is sustain attacks, and that's only when he's determined and is on the defense. He's a defender and, considering the current description of the enemies (Nasu's one of the three "beasts" and was mention FIRST, indicating that he's perhaps the weakest), I'd say Furuichi wouldn't join the front lines even with a Zebul contract

Edited by MrAnarchist, 07 March 2013 - 09:19 AM.

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Shinikage

Shinikage

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
i dont think he is really that weak is just that oga in too danm strong, even oga himself thinks furiuchi is pretty strong http://vatoto.com/read/_/9853/beelzebub_v4_ch29_by_i-eat-manga/7, besides that i dont think furiuchi is going to become oga minion i see him more making a contract with behemont

pantsu

pantsu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts
I would love for him to be an underling, just to see how he'll either a. become badass or b. f*** things up.

figureLP09

figureLP09

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationInside a sword.

i dont think he is really that weak is just that oga in too danm strong, even oga himself thinks furiuchi is pretty strong http://vatoto.com/read/_/9853/beelzebub_v4_ch29_by_i-eat-manga/7, besides that i dont think furiuchi is going to become oga minion i see him more making a contract with behemont

Making a contract with the supposed Big Bad? Somehow it doesn´t seem too crazy of an idea. He did seem pretty impressed when Furuichi used his powers without getting himself killed on the process.

The soil of a man's heart is stonier. He grows what he can, and he tends it. 

SeeJay

SeeJay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

No, I don't think so. He shouldn't be a minion. I mean he's a freakin' general (supposedly). Furuichi should get his own demon, but someone who's not that powerful because that could ruin his character. He's supposed to be weak and cowardly, but awesome in the right situations. That's part of his appeal. But then again, Furuichi having a contract with Behemoth would also be awesome. That should provide plenty of fun.

yamikami

yamikami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationOlympia, Washington, United States

I personally don't think mobicchi should gain a zebub seal, but I do think he should gain demonic power. I think what would be best, would be if he made a contract with Lamia, and used supportive magic. This would both keep him from being a major fighter, and give the other character's more reasons to call him a lolicon. 

Visit my blog at http://quanahism.blogspot.com/

Sociopath Espher

Sociopath Espher

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds

Furuichi's gonna become a pillar head , like on the cover now .PERIOD.

The power of thy Incesity is beyond my Retribution.

The power of thy Incesity shall be our alternative salvation! XD

Rin "Kratos" Kokonoe

(From Mangafox's Forum)

Me gusta

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

A contract with Lamia, forced on him in order to save his life...that would be perfect. Still I think he is making some difficult progress with Nene. 

Deadshadows

Deadshadows

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Making a contract with the supposed Big Bad? Somehow it doesn´t seem too crazy of an idea. He did seem pretty impressed when Furuichi used his powers without getting himself killed on the process.

Well not only did it wasn't killed using his power but he didn't have after effect if i remember well, making him one of the only human capable of making a contract with him ...

But i love the idea of contract with Lamia but it could be with Hilda too xD well we'll see in time ... But i can't wait for the next chapters !

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

Furuichi will get the zebub emblem 00 which won't give him any powers but make him everyones b*tch :D

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts

I personally don't think having the Zebul Emblem actually marks all those people as minions. It's more like they respect Oga and are willing to follow him (even if they don't admit it) and Oga respects them back.

putolaruan

putolaruan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

He might be En's contractor! 

Two reasons it can happen: 

1) Oga and Furuichi are like brothers.  Beel and En are brothers. 

2) It's a funny setup, which is perfect for the manga.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Spoiler

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

geolan31

geolan31

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I don't want to see him as an underling to Oga, and seeing the way things progress that's not a likely thing to happen either. Despite the fact that he is mostly always around Oga he has a lot of autonomy in what he does. The recurring tissues hint at something other than a crest from Beel too.

On the subject of Behemonth being the big villain i don't think that's true. In the latest chapter it's hinted at some sort of rebels/resistance in the form of the solomon guys and if my memory doesn't fail me Behemonth and his guys are actually on the "order" side in hell.