Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anime

Anime thoughts

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
So I've been re-reading this manga and the more I do, the more I want an anime. Does anyone think it will become a reality? What about how it'll turn out? Thoughts?
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Asgaroth

Asgaroth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
maybe its not more chapters if that are all that are published currently. another thing would be a great enough popularity to guarantee an animation. both of them are currently to low for such a money taking project.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
And that's what irks me. The more I read the more I want
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

sidzero

sidzero

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
Why is it that everyone always reads a good manga and thinks "I want to see this as an anime" despite the fact that the vast majority of animes based on manga series that aren't your typical shonen fare of mainstream battle mangas tend to be utter crap compared to the manga? Can't people just appreciate the manga and not have it ruined by a mediocre anime adaptation?

Edited by sidzero, 10 March 2013 - 10:26 PM.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

Why is it that everyone always reads a good manga and thinks "I want to see this as an anime" despite the fact that the vast majority of animes based on manga series that aren't your typical shonen fare of mainstream battle mangas tend to be utter crap compared to the manga? Can't people just appreciate the manga and not have it ruined by a mediocre anime adaptation?

I understand that but I believe that everything must be given a chance to exist and grow

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

mercury34

mercury34

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Maybe because the animes that tend to come out are Sh!@ except the rare few, and there are alot. but i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Xreator

Xreator

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-08/renai-bokun-the-very-lovely-tyrant-of-love-comedy-manga-gets-anime/.96241

kwendy

kwendy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Don't know what to think about it. It's messy and chaotic, but manga two is messy and chaotic...

elbs

elbs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

anime is not very good IMO

better off sticking to the manga tbh

kaizer_emperor

kaizer_emperor

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

anime is not very good IMO

better off sticking to the manga tbh

i am not agree, its true its rush but its good pair with manga, in other word its good for variation but if you wanna know what really happen go back to original.

Edited by kaizer_emperor, 07 October 2017 - 11:50 AM.

Boing Boing Erina

tumblr_nmmbo8kZCa1u5wu57o1_500.gif