Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gioraid

Gioraid

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationeste-padova- north italy
I found the chapter here before in other sites of the original language how it's possible?
where is that i can found the fastest release in the original lenguage? it's the first time that happen .....

M.A.D

M.A.D

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 259 posts
There is no such things.
...or do you believe, that the individual can steer the ship of self, to his port of choice, however emphatically the world may try to blow him? - JoJo

KelpTheGreat

KelpTheGreat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
So much grammar fail... D=

Gioraid

Gioraid

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationeste-padova- north italy
I've written only from Italian to English without using the automatic translator of google
I'm good to read and pronounce English, but when it comes to writing ...
I looked at some sites and people like me are called grammar nazi or something like that >.<... (Now I'm using google and I hope I have cleared things up)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
You're basically asking about the "raws"..........online scans of the original manga chapter after it's published in its country of origin, before it's scanlated and released in English, right? Or that's how I'm understanding your question from your "original language" reference in the OP............here's a couple of possibilities if you haven't checked them yet, though I don't normally look for any Japanese raws so I can't swear or make any promises.

http://www.mangashare.com/

http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan

http://rawscans.com/?page_id=2

Edited by svines85, 19 February 2013 - 09:07 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
Magazine raws get released on a certain date each month/week in Japan.
Someone then buys it, scans it and puts it on the internet. You find it and read it.
But the time it takes for someone to scan a certain series varies.

We have a private source that scans the magazine for us and we get the raws asap. But we aren't sharing these raws with the public. So you'll have to wait for someone else to scan it and upload.
Therefore it can happen that we release the english version prior to public available Japanese raws.

BUT you can't confuse this: The english release isn't prior to the japanese release. After all we do need the japanese version to make an english one.
It only means that there are no scans available for YOU.

I hope that cleared up stuff.

unf2a.jpg