Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

THE IDEAL GIRL/BOY OF YOUR DREAMS!

• Please log in to reply
428 replies to this topic

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
so what kinda person does he/she have to be like to be your ideal person?. meaning type.
for example: does he/she need to be tall, short, skinny, chubby, abs, muscular, funny, smart, kind, sensitive, bad ass, book worm, wear glasses, adventurous, fun. so i figured this would be interesting. so lets hear it! what is your ideal boy/girl type? ^-^

Edited by Angel., 14 February 2013 - 09:43 AM.

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
One that'll talk to me

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
so the guy said go on im listening.....

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts
i have no concrete ideal. i like way too many things to stick to a type. although...my boyfriend is smart, hot and funny. he's very understanding, very caring, a man of thoughts. he's adventurous and passionate, very driven.

and it just so happens that all of that awesome personality is wrapped up in a 194cm tall, brown-haired, blue-eyed hot body~

яαιηвσω яσ¢кѕ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙| SlhbZiq.gif

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
wow your boyfriend is like way taller then you!

Edited by Angel., 14 February 2013 - 05:47 PM.

Pharos

Pharos

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
...Someone that can make me smile n' happy on the inside, not just the outside...

mYaRI6c.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2snobal

2snobal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
The type of girl you'd find in a fairytale. If you can't get a girlfriend, might as well dream ^.^

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • Location64Pr^3n/Gd^4

...Someone that can make me smile n' happy on the inside, not just the outside...

That was deep. .

As for me. . . gimme 1-3 days

My Story on tapastic
etohaha_zps6dafd725.gif

LE SAD TRUTH

Spoiler

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
gl zeff!

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/
A good cook. That's all I ask.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
One I can jam with, preferably a singer.

Sui

Sui

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationBehind you
My ideal guy is too perfect, he doesn't exist (reading too much shoujo manga made me set high standards). My best friend even told me I must be looking for a god or something >_>

Tall, average/good -looking, smart, kind, not a player, thoughtful, wears glasses (optional), has cool hair, knows how to dress himself well, can sing/draw/play a musical instrument/cook, has a nice body (six-pack abs +_+)

Like I said, my ideal guy doesn't exist, so these traits will do (guys I've fallen for have 'em):

Tall, average/good-looking, smart or can sing/draw..... oh and lately I find guys who wear glasses hot

funny-text-haha-relatable-posts-stalker-

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • Location64Pr^3n/Gd^4

My ideal guy is too perfect, he doesn't exist (reading too much shoujo manga made me set high standards). My best friend even told me I must be looking for a god or something >_>

Tall, average/good -looking, smart, kind, not a player, thoughtful, wears glasses (optional), has cool hair, knows how to dress himself well, can sing/draw/play a musical instrument/cook, has a nice body (six-pack abs +_+)

Like I said, my ideal guy doesn't exist, so these traits will do (guys I've fallen for have 'em):

Tall, average/good-looking, smart or can sing/draw..... oh and lately I find guys who wear glasses hot

YEs, the term 'IDEAL' ìtself is a bit problem. In electronics, ideal means 0% tolerance, doesn't consider environmental conditions and constant.

so in this real world we change the ideal into sumthing that we may define as compatibility or my type of person or who i want to be with.

that's why i have a checklist right here to help me define my ideal. .

uhh. . . did i said too much?
@.@

My Story on tapastic
etohaha_zps6dafd725.gif

LE SAD TRUTH

Spoiler

animerebel4

animerebel4

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
someone who can make me laugh so hard i cry and really broad shoulders that would be nice... and someone who loves my smile :) and will make me feel like i am someone important to them!!

Sui

Sui

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationBehind you
@Zeff

Not at all, I know exactly what you mean. It's like a 100% ideal gas which exists only in theory. The thread was asking for our "ideal" girl/boy so I went ahead and gave my ideal guy's traits. I just wanted to point out that although my idea of a perfect guy is absurd, I know all too well that such a guy doesn't exist.

Edited by Ricyone, 15 February 2013 - 02:03 AM.

animerebel4

animerebel4

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

@Zeff

Not at all, I know exactly what you mean. It's like an 100% ideal gas which exists only in theory. The thread was asking for our "ideal" girl/boy so I went ahead and gave my ideal guy's traits. I just wanted to point out that although my idea of a perfect guy is absurd, I know all too well that such a guy doesn't exist.

oooo thats an amazing comparison O.O
and sometimes i live up to the shoujo standard too and i tell myself no!! >.< but its hard cuz you have to accept that person's traits that you don't like to have a good relationship
  • Sui likes this

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • Location64Pr^3n/Gd^4

@Zeff

Not at all, I know exactly what you mean. It's like an 100% ideal gas which exists only in theory. The thread was asking for our "ideal" girl/boy so I went ahead and gave my ideal guy's traits. I just wanted to point out that although my idea of a perfect guy is absurd, I know all too well that such a guy doesn't exist.

HAHA, i see...

all i can say is theirs a Billion of people around the world. who knows maybe he's just a miles away. or maybe its just me or angel or MJ. .

HAHA, honestly just don't expect more and don't expect less

My Story on tapastic
etohaha_zps6dafd725.gif

LE SAD TRUTH

Spoiler

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAt the door before the final boss.
Hmmm i just prefer someone who is smart, can cook, who can make me smile/laugh, and down to earth person.

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~" Batoto Family|War of Batoto|Random Thoughts|"~

Sui

Sui

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationBehind you

HAHA, i see...

all i can say is theirs a Billion of people around the world. who knows maybe he's just a miles away. or maybe its just me or angel or MJ. .

HAHA, honestly just don't expect more and don't expect less

Yep, I know he's out there somewhere ^^. This may sound stupid but I believe in what the Japanese refer to as "the red string of fate." (who's MJ, BTW? Someone's real name? I only know you guys by your batoto display name -_- )

And before potatoes start thinking that I'm only interested in 2d guys, here's what I'm really looking for in a guy:
smart, makes me happy, takes care of me and will never betray my trust

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAt the door before the final boss.

Yep, I know he's out there somewhere ^^. This may sound stupid but I believe in what the Japanese refer to as "the red string of fate." (who's MJ, BTW? Someone's real name? I only know you guys by your batoto display name -_- ) And before potatoes start thinking that I'm only interested in 2d guys, here's what I'm really looking for in a guy: smart, makes me happy, takes care of me and will never betray my trust

Well that is still not easy to find but it's much easier to find than your previous preference xD

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~" Batoto Family|War of Batoto|Random Thoughts|"~