Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What Happened?

Unhero

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

XLDub09

XLDub09

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
So I was wondering if anybody was ever going to pick Unhero back up, because there's a chapter list at the beginning of chapter one which makes me think that this series has just been dropped. I'd really love to see what happens next in this potentially good series.

XLDub09

XLDub09

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

So I was wondering if anybody was ever going to pick Unhero back up, because there's a chapter list at the beginning of chapter one which makes me think that this series has just been dropped. I'd really love to see what happens next in this potentially good series.

Almost a year since I posted this and not one reply T.T I honestly  almost forgot about this series it's been so long~~~ I really hate that I can't find anything but the first chapter for this because this has teased my imagination so much >_< If there is anything anybody could shed some light on about this series please feel free to respond -_-