Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Yu jin...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

CherryKennel

CherryKennel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Spolier alert!

[Spoiler]OK so I might be wrong but....does anyone suspect that Yu jin is 'Bi-gak' but lost his memory after a major fight. I mean, their hairstyles are similar, and the one pretending to be Bi-gak is helping to disguise the original Bi-Gak, etc.

Bi-gak was supposed to have disappeared for a period of time and now he reappers with Yu Jin...Anyone get my drift? [spolier]

SkyWolf25

SkyWolf25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
Actually, wasn't it Emae who disappeared for two years before reappearing?

AishiteruJae

AishiteruJae

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 252 posts

Yeah I agree with SkyWolf. But that sounds like a cool theory :D

Too bad my memory of this webtoon is kind of hazy as of now... I need to re-read it, it's been so long xD

yunno actually, I'm thinking you're right the more and more I think about it. 

img000016.jpg

especially in this picture, he really looks like Yu-jin's awakened form

Edited by AishiteruJae, 18 September 2013 - 12:27 AM.

currently reading <3 : Trump, The Gamer, Kubera, TAL , Black Haze , Looking for a Father, Dream of a Girl, Aletheia , Don't Cry Bureum , Last Game , Legend of the Sun Knight , A Thousand Year Ninetails , Tiara , Pinocchio , Pandora Hearts , Taiyou no Ie , Twelve NIghts , Wedding Season 2 , Love so Life , Mrs. Angel , Like a bird <3  

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Minus the two year part, Cherry's theory sounds interesting.  Or, Yu-jin could be Bi-gak's long lost twin as a product of the "2nd Generation", but that would be weird...?  Bi-gak is first generation, right?  However, they could have originally had the same or similar personalities going by what happened with the other set of revealed twins. When Yu-jin got separated and lost his memory, he ended up being more human.  The "awakened" part of Yu-jin seems like a very calm personality compared to the visible Bi-gak. He's just pretty strong when it comes to fighting.    ....  *scratches head* 

Edited by Tgirl, 19 September 2013 - 08:19 PM.

SkyWolf25

SkyWolf25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
My opinion is that Yujin is Imae and the current Imae is Imae's yongma.
When Yujin and Bigak first met, there was a flashback where Bigak and some unknown long-haired person's silouettes appeared.
There the unknown long-haired man started to say Bigak's name, then Yujin thought 'No... I don't know this man(Bigak).'
We could assume that Yujin is the unknown long-haired man and that he and Bigak had met before, but Yujin is trying not to remember it.
Gang-Im said that Yujin is related to what happened 2 years ago, so the unknown man in the flashback is most likely Imae.
Also, Imae and Long hair Yujin don't easily kill people, while Bigak creates corpses for fun.
When Imae said that it might be necessary to kill Ignagio(don't know the English spelling, sorry), Enyeul said something like"Talking about killing so easily, that's not like you, Imae." and Long hair Yujin said in his first appearance something similar to "I don't take lives."
Bigak, as everyone knows, is a psychopath killer.

Xeri

Xeri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHell

My opinion is that Yujin is Imae and the current Imae is Imae's yongma.
When Yujin and Bigak first met, there was a flashback where Bigak and some unknown long-haired person's silouettes appeared.
There the unknown long-haired man started to say Bigak's name, then Yujin thought 'No... I don't know this man(Bigak).'
We could assume that Yujin is the unknown long-haired man and that he and Bigak had met before, but Yujin is trying not to remember it.
Gang-Im said that Yujin is related to what happened 2 years ago, so the unknown man in the flashback is most likely Imae.
Also, Imae and Long hair Yujin don't easily kill people, while Bigak creates corpses for fun.
When Imae said that it might be necessary to kill Ignagio(don't know the English spelling, sorry), Enyeul said something like"Talking about killing so easily, that's not like you, Imae." and Long hair Yujin said in his first appearance something similar to "I don't take lives."
Bigak, as everyone knows, is a psychopath killer.

I did thought about this before. It can be supported that Ei Mae called Yu Jin 'Master'. Ei Mae even asked Muyeong about how long his yong-ma can be separated from him. Not to mention that Chau Yoong has a dislike toward Yu Jin. Another way to support that is that Chau Yoong called Ei Mae 'Second's dog'.
But it can also not be that Yu Jin is Ei Mae and Ei Mae is his yong-ma. The Tals already recognized Ei Mae, even Eunyul. Then there is the summoning of Juze/Juji. Also there is a possible chance that Yu Jin may be the first to be born as Generation 2, because Jack is the first born of Generation 1.

It's either Ignatio or Ignazio. EGScans seem to stick with Ignatio, even some of the Koreans spelled it as Ignatio.

BiGak may look like a psychopathic killer but it does look like he did obey Jack's rules. He just could have found a good reason to kill who he had killed. He did note that he'll piss off Chau Yoong by doing some things in a couple of chapters.

SkyWolf25

SkyWolf25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
What you said can also be right. Yuh, this webtoon is more complicated than it looks.

BiGak may look like a psychopathic killer but it does look like he did obey Jack's rules. He just could have found a good reason to kill who he had killed. He did note that he'll piss off Chau Yoong by doing some things in a couple of chapters.

Bigak's kill count is nearing 100, as said by Chau Yoong, and since Jack's first rule forbids unnecessary murder, this certainly goes against the rules. Kang-Im said in the Q&A corner in her blog that Bigack is infamous because he did things like killing innocent passerby chachaoongs, and that if not for Jack, Chau Yoong would already have arrested/fought/punished him long ago.
I think the reason why Jack is letting Bigak live is because he is related to the Second. He is the reason of what happened 2 years ago,and Chau Yoong said in the 12th episode(excluding the prologue) that Bigak is the reason why the Second is the way he is now.(or something along those lines.)

Xeri

Xeri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHell

What you said can also be right. Yuh, this webtoon is more complicated than it looks.

Bigak's kill count is nearing 100, as said by Chau Yoong, and since Jack's first rule forbids unnecessary murder, this certainly goes against the rules. Kang-Im said in the Q&A corner in her blog that Bigack is infamous because he did things like killing innocent passerby chachaoongs, and that if not for Jack, Chau Yoong would already have arrested/fought/punished him long ago.
I think the reason why Jack is letting Bigak live is because he is related to the Second. He is the reason of what happened 2 years ago,and Chau Yoong said in the 12th episode(excluding the prologue) that Bigak is the reason why the Second is the way he is now.(or something along those lines.)

Man. I need to learn how to read Korean for the Q&A. >'T It would be awesome to know what's said in it.

Bigak.... Perhaps. Or that Jack wanted the Second to settle things on his own. Probably a lesson, because the tals did get involved somehow. But the fault could also fall on Ei Mae for being involved and disappeared for 2 years. Hence why Chau Yoong disliked him. I have heard the BiGak and Ei Mae were once close at some point. The Second told Ei Mae not to fight with BiGak even if Ei Mae seemed he wanted to when he was getting Yu Jin out of BiGak's reach. So a feud or something that happened between the three of them?

SkyWolf25

SkyWolf25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
Actually, it's between the four of them. Gakshi-tal was also involved in what happened two years ago.
As for everything else, it's quite possible. A kind of pushiment... hmmm..

Yes, Bigak was close with Imae in the past. That was also in the Q&A. I will translate them when I can use my iPad again.
Kang-Im said Imae followed Bigak around because he liked meeting people(kind or hard to believe xP). Bigak thought Imae was bothersome at first, but later became friends with him. Bigak's mad personality quieted down when he was with Imae.

Xeri

Xeri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHell

Actually, it's between the four of them. Gakshi-tal was also involved in what happened two years ago.
As for everything else, it's quite possible. A kind of pushiment... hmmm..
Yes, Bigak was close with Imae in the past. That was also in the Q&A. I will translate them when I can use my iPad again.
Kang-Im said Imae followed Bigak around because he liked meeting people(kind or hard to believe xP). Bigak thought Imae was bothersome at first, but later became friends with him. Bigak's mad personality quieted down when he was with Imae.

Ooooh.

That would explain a lot of BigakxEiMae fanart I saw on the cafe. xD;;;;

SkyWolf25

SkyWolf25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
Yup, and the fact that Bigak is interested in Imae and can know where he is.
Kang-Im said Bigak is actually interested in Imae's ability, but of course Bigak x Imae fans ignore that part. xD;;

Xeri

Xeri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHell

Yup, and the fact that Bigak is interested in Imae and can know where he is.
Kang-Im said Bigak is actually interested in Imae's ability, but of course Bigak x Imae fans ignore that part. xD;;

What is Imae's ability? I know he is like a jack of all trades of sort... considering he can do a lot of things.

Yes. A lot of BL between BiGak and Imae. Especially on twitter sometimes. lol OTL;;;

SkyWolf25

SkyWolf25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
Imae's ability hasn't been mentioned yet in the webtoon.
Kang-Im said it will appear later on, near the end of Part 1(part 1 is consisted of 2+ seasons, the first season ended and the 2nd is yet to start. Part 2 is the end of the webtoon.) or a bit earlier. She said Imae doesn't try to hide it, but it is hard to notice. Bigak discovered it when he was fighting with Imae.

+)This isn't related, but Imae's face will also be revealed at the end of Part 1! YAY :D

Xeri

Xeri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHell

Imae's ability hasn't been mentioned yet in the webtoon.
Kang-Im said it will appear later on, near the end of Part 1(part 1 is consisted of 2+ seasons, the first season ended and the 2nd is yet to start. Part 2 is the end of the webtoon.) or a bit earlier. She said Imae doesn't try to hide it, but it is hard to notice. Bigak discovered it when he was fighting with Imae.
+)This isn't related, but Imae's face will also be revealed at the end of Part 1! YAY :D

Gaaaaaah. I'll have to guess until then! So TAL might have 4 or 5 seasons?

AH YES FINALLY HIS FACE. I saw the fanarts of him having either golden yellow, brown, or even blue eyes.

SkyWolf25

SkyWolf25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
I don't know exactly, but I think it will be two seasons for each part. But Part 2 will have a different main character, with Yujin and the others appearing only once in a while, so I'm kinda scared. :0

AND YES HIS FACE. Nearly all of Imae fanarts show him with gold eyes, it will be kind of weird if Imae's eyes aren't actually golden...:P

+)I think I commented on one of your posts in the Tal naver fancafe. My nickname there is 푸른 늑대(Blue Wolf).

Xeri

Xeri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHell

I don't know exactly, but I think it will be two seasons for each part. But Part 2 will have a different main character, with Yujin and the others appearing only once in a while, so I'm kinda scared. :0
AND YES HIS FACE. Nearly all of Imae fanarts show him with gold eyes, it will be kind of weird if Imae's eyes aren't actually golden...:P
+)I think I commented on one of your posts in the Tal naver fancafe. My nickname there is 푸른 늑대(Blue Wolf).

Part 2 will have a different main character? oAo Wow. I wonder who....

AHDHDHSHSHSJHSHEHS YOU DID. THE BEACH ONE?

SkyWolf25

SkyWolf25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
Well as long as Imae keeps on appearing I am content. ;)

Yup. :D

Xeri

Xeri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHell

Well as long as Imae keeps on appearing I am content. ;)
Yup. :D

I want to see more of the twins. I wonder if Haje and Jena would make another appearance. oAo

omg I didn't expect this. xD;;;;;

AishiteruJae

AishiteruJae

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 252 posts

AND YES HIS FACE. Nearly all of Imae fanarts show him with gold eyes, it will be kind of weird if Imae's eyes aren't actually golden... :P

A different main character???????????????? 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: 

I just, really really don't like that idea...... sigh..... I'll hope for the best tho  :batoto_019:

currently reading <3 : Trump, The Gamer, Kubera, TAL , Black Haze , Looking for a Father, Dream of a Girl, Aletheia , Don't Cry Bureum , Last Game , Legend of the Sun Knight , A Thousand Year Ninetails , Tiara , Pinocchio , Pandora Hearts , Taiyou no Ie , Twelve NIghts , Wedding Season 2 , Love so Life , Mrs. Angel , Like a bird <3  

SkyWolf25

SkyWolf25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

A different main character???????????????? 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: 

I just, really really don't like that idea...... sigh..... I'll hope for the best tho  :batoto_019:

Total agreement with you... sigh, I like Yujin, I'll miss him very much..

I want to see more of the twins. I wonder if Haje and Jena would make another appearance. oAo
omg I didn't expect this. xD;;;;;

Gang Im said Jena and Haje will make another appearance. Yay!

Haha xD