Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Maken-ki anime...reboot

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

thundersama

thundersama

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Well, the title says it all. I started re-re-re-reading the manga and went on a little research on the internet and found this.

Nothing much to say here, but I'd like to know what you guys think about it. I watched the anime some time ago, and... it sucked.

And as it's said on the first post on the link that i posted, it appears that the author will supervise it. So.. i guess everything will be ok.

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
Well I didn´t watch the first season might as well watch both of them together when the reboot gets released. I just hope the anime doesn´t add to much fan service since the manga already has a lot of it

komic

komic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
why? the only thing wrong with the anime was that they changed the order of the chapter and gave it a small filler ending. otherwise it was a perfect representive of the manga

Erakk

Erakk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationhome
No it was not. They made the MC look like shit, and it overflowed with boobs.
*sigh*
I am not against boob, but i also like plot.
  • Ncf likes this
How to sculpt an elephant: First grab a block, then remove everything that doesn't looks like an elephant.

Senzu15

Senzu15

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPoland

No it was not. They made the MC look like shit, and it overflowed with boobs.
*sigh*
I am not against boob, but i also like plot.

Really Your looking for plot in such series?:P I didn't watch the anime but if what you said is true then its the perfect representative of the manga...Especially cause the main hero is a shit in themanga ( a perfect male representative of a male in hiromitsus mangas)

And one more thing- if they are doing a reboot does it mean that Make-ki is popular? So why do we only have 10 volumes? Its not a new series, and its not being released monthly

thundersama

thundersama

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Really Your looking for plot in such series? :P I didn't watch the anime but if what you said is true then its the perfect representative of the manga...Especially cause the main hero is a shit in themanga ( a perfect male representative of a male in hiromitsus mangas)

And one more thing- if they are doing a reboot does it mean that Make-ki is popular? So why do we only have 10 volumes? Its not a new series, and its not being released monthly

Actually.. it IS a monthly series ( monthly dragon magazine ), and... we're about 8 chapters behind.

dragonwarz

dragonwarz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I know people haven't posted in this thread since April. But I really have to say this. The anime was okay-ish. Except for the last episode. That episode was total crap.

Rakurai Amatsu

Rakurai Amatsu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I know people haven't posted in this thread since April. But I really have to say this. The anime was okay-ish. Except for the last episode. That episode was total crap.

agreed

Theoderich

Theoderich

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts

I don't want to be a necro but I simply have to state this:

When I watched the anime and read the manga I wondered: Was it really the "Americans" that ate their burgers with x% feces in it, genetically engineered plant foods and chickens bathed in ClO2 or rather the Japanese to become able to create this abhorrent belletristical(fictional) junk?

17.jpg

vapor

vapor

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts

I don't mind fanservice, in fact the biggest reason I read the manga is for those reasons. but the anime was unbearable imo. Either I grew up since reading the manga, or something was off in the anime, imo.