Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Which one of strongest woman to become your girlfriend? Aoi or Hilda?

Beelzebub Hilda Hildegarde Kunieda Aoi

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one of strongest woman to become your girlfriend? Aoi or Hilda? (137 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one is you will choose to become your girlfriend?

1. Kunieda Aoi (81 votes [59.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 59.12%

2. Hilda (Hildegarde) (56 votes [40.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote

PierceCheng

PierceCheng

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

0000447534.jpg
0000447532.jpg

Which one is your ideal girlfriend if they are normal woman (beside they are demon or human)?

I choose Hilda because she is a blonde, also she has a perfect body and face. At the same times she has a features of good wife. Otherwise, she has a similar heroine character on Pumpkin scissors (they were voiced by Ito Shizuka).

Edited by PierceCheng, 01 April 2013 - 06:38 AM.

我、生きずして死すこと無し。理想の器、満つらざるとも屈せず。これ、後悔とともに死すこと無し。— 斑鳩IKARUGA

rockingoldensamurai

rockingoldensamurai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Hilda? Girlfriend? A sentence with these words can only work if there is also a 'not' included. Is she hot, yes, but I am not one for choosing solely based on the physical characteristics of the individual. Her personality is a turn off especially if she treats you like she treats everyone else (except Beel). And I am not a masochist which, with her personality, is how I feel it would be. Aoi has shown that she has a girly side and in my opinion she would be a better gf. I also like her as a character more than Hilda.

TK Titanium

TK Titanium

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hilda? Girlfriend? A sentence with these words can only work if there is also a 'not' included. Is she hot, yes, but I am not one for choosing solely based on the physical characteristics of the individual. Her personality is a turn off especially if she treats you like she treats everyone else (except Beel). And I am not a masochist which, with her personality, is how I feel it would be. Aoi has shown that she has a girly side and in my opinion she would be a better gf. I also like her as a character more than Hilda.

This. This exactly.

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Agreed, also her personality is a bit too stiff for a relationship like that. Aoi seems simply a better developed character imo.
"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you" - Batman begins

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
FOOLISH INDIVIDUALS!

DO YOU NOT SEE THE MAGNIFICENCE OF HILDA THAT IS HER TSUNDERE PERSONALITY?

WHILE SHE CAN BE ALL TSUN-TSUN, YOU MUST TRY TO UNLOCK HER DERE-DERE SIDE!

THE FACT THAT SHE WOULD HAVE AGREED TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS PROOF ENOUGH! HER DERE-DERE MOE SIDE MUST BE SHOWN AND TO THAT YOU MUST SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR HER!

WHO IS WITH ME?!

DeepbloodEclipse

DeepbloodEclipse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationEstonia
A guy like me can never land myself a beauty like them. Only in my dreams.

Posted Image

KillerLolipop

KillerLolipop

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Uh... why aren't you considering the possibility of just two timing them? It sometimes(rarely) works in real life but its always worth a shot, 'Two is better than one' as the saying goes.
:P

figureLP09

figureLP09

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationInside a sword.
Liar nailed it...

The soil of a man's heart is stonier. He grows what he can, and he tends it. 

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Hate to disagree with Liar, but rockingoldensamurai laid it out for me. Not that I'm going to say Hilda has no appeal, and amnesiac Hilda does represent a cute side . . . but I like Aoi. And, not to be coarse but, I can picture her enjoying sex--being embarrassed but passionate and generally worth making love to.

Sojiro888

Sojiro888

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hilda is cooler than Aoi, and she also has a sexier body.
However, she's also violent, self-centered and obessessed by her work. She would make a horrible girlfriend.

On the other hand Aoi was written to be pretty much the ideal wife.

FOOLISH INDIVIDUALS!

DO YOU NOT SEE THE MAGNIFICENCE OF HILDA THAT IS HER TSUNDERE PERSONALITY?

WHILE SHE CAN BE ALL TSUN-TSUN, YOU MUST TRY TO UNLOCK HER DERE-DERE SIDE!

THE FACT THAT SHE WOULD HAVE AGREED TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS PROOF ENOUGH! HER DERE-DERE MOE SIDE MUST BE SHOWN AND TO THAT YOU MUST SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR HER!

Not really.

If Hilda is your girlfriend (rather than a fantasy based on Hilda) then she's most likely not your girlfriend because of any dere-dere moe side, but rather because she needs a roof over her head and a whipping boy to order around. Barring memory loss, she isn't tsundere because she's just pure tsun-tsun.

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino
I don't really care for either of them overly much. Now Agiel, on the other hand. That's too much woman for even Furuichi to handle.

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Me? I had a girlfriend, and lets just say that I'm waiting a few more years before I start dating again. Now Oga...romance-wise I'd say Aoi, but Hilda seems like she'll be his female partner because she'll force him.
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

SeeJay

SeeJay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Personally, I'd choose Aoi. She's cute, she's nice, and she's good with kids. Hilda, on the other hand... Piss her off and you'll wake up with an umbrella up your ass.

skoobiedoobie

skoobiedoobie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

so pretty much everyone is not choosing hilda because they're scared of her and she doesn't have the best personality. they'd rather go with aoi because they know she'll be do everything they want because of her perfect wife mentality. it's pretty much typical guy gets with Aoi and only man among men can get with Hilda. I personally would rather go for the challenge of hilda rather than getting every thing handed to me on a golden platter. i think the relationship would get stale fast if everything went perfectly. Routines would set in quick. i'd rather have an ever changing relationship were everyday is different and there are obstacles to overcome. i think that would make the love so much stronger and more fulfilling. this is just my personal opinion.

Kyuketsuki

Kyuketsuki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

you guys have to remember that if Beel kisses Hilda  her personality is switch with a human version that poses  a threat  to Aoi. also her cooking better too  <_<

Pick Me!

Pick Me!

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

so pretty much everyone is not choosing hilda because they're scared of her and she doesn't have the best personality. they'd rather go with aoi because they know she'll be do everything they want because of her perfect wife mentality. it's pretty much typical guy gets with Aoi and only man among men can get with Hilda. I personally would rather go for the challenge of hilda rather than getting every thing handed to me on a golden platter. i think the relationship would get stale fast if everything went perfectly. Routines would set in quick. i'd rather have an ever changing relationship were everyday is different and there are obstacles to overcome. i think that would make the love so much stronger and more fulfilling. this is just my personal opinion.

You have never been in a relationship huh? Choosing a girlfriend because they don't get along with you and for the "challenge" is the opposite of the point of dating and would be closer to trying to win a bet sorta deal. I would pick Aoi even if she couldn't cook or do housewife stuff because I like her personality better and for the same reasons purple library guy said lol.

So I'm part of group that's still looking for a few more members to create a ToG based MMO!

We're really just looking for people who are good 3D artists (modeling, texturing, etc)

Contact me if you think you're good enough. 

We'll pretty much just trust you  :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wayne Low

Wayne Low

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Hilda; cuz she can be fiery or moe (the other version).

m0t0man

m0t0man

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe interwebs
Either way, they both could kick your ass and be a tigress in bed. I can see Aoi going yandere once a relationship is set...

An amnesiac Hilda is fine, too. The goth Loli does it for me.

fw.kuroro

fw.kuroro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

i go for Chiaki !!!!!!!!!!!!

geolan31

geolan31

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

You have never been in a relationship huh? Choosing a girlfriend because they don't get along with you and for the "challenge" is the opposite of the point of dating and would be closer to trying to win a bet sorta deal. I would pick Aoi even if she couldn't cook or do housewife stuff because I like her personality better and for the same reasons purple library guy said lol.

I would go for Hilda too. I'm a stoic guy and a timid woman as my partner doesn't cut it for me. What makes you think he was never in a relationship? I don't think he stated they wouldn't get along, he only said that the relationship with her would be challenging.