Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I've always really liked this title, (and the author, immensely) a good story with interesting characters......plus the art is great. The biggest problem has always been erratic scanlation releases.

The last group scanlating it, Cocks in Frocks, has now officially dropped it and a new group has started it. The thing is, the new group doesn't have a site and it isn't (apparently) registered with MangaUpdates, because the three new chapters they've released haven't been listed with MU.

Right now, anybody who wants to read it, chapters 10-12 are on MangaFox and MangaHere..........it'd be nice if they could be uploaded here, but I have no idea if they can be or not.

Edited by svines85, 27 January 2013 - 08:18 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
chapter 13 is out.....

http://mangafox.me/manga/renai_idenshi_xx/v01/c013/1.html

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yayyyy!!! 14 chapter to realizing their forbidden love.......not bad at all. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Caidosdelanoche

Caidosdelanoche

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts

Chapter 14 is, at last, what I think we all were waiting for xD
The problems come with chapter 15, when they are found out º~º I hope Aoi try again to get revenge for her mother, or at last, that she doesn't forgot her objective of changing the world. It's beautiful that they are in love, but man, it was nicer when Aoi was with her sword glaring at people xD

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Haha!! Yeah, gotta agree with that, Aoi being a "badass with a chip on her shoulder" was definitely what first hooked me to this story :D

The author has indeed kind of moved away from the original story line to explore the romance, though I'd guess we'll come back to it........especially now that she's essentially repeated the same "mistakes" as her mother. Kind of a parallel or "history repeating itself" sort of twist  I guess. Yeah, can't wait for more, definitely crossing my fingers for good luck and more releases xD

Tn7HA0h.png

Caidosdelanoche

Caidosdelanoche

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts

It's true, I almost forgot the mother xD If  remember correctly, she was an eve, so Aoi is following her path but like an Adan. It's good the twist, but now that things got hot it's time to see the blood :D okay, no xD but some action would be perfect.
I would also like for Matsuri and Mizuki to get more protagonist. For what I saw in the raws of chapter 15, maybe I can still have my hopes up!

(Sorry if I screwed up with the grammar or something, or with everything xD, my english is still in the way of improving ^^')

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh, you've seen raws for chapter 15? Very cool, yeah, I'm like you, I really do expect there to be more real "fighting" type action in the future, Erika is bound to figure out a way to stir up trouble for Aoi without implicating Sakura.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I would also like for Matsuri and Mizuki to get more protagonist. For what I saw in the raws of chapter 15, maybe I can still have my hopes up!

Oh yeah, I see what you mean about Matsuri now, wow, that was kind of a shock..........not so much what's happened but the deal with Matsuri. I wonder if there's more than meets the eye with this, right now it looks like a simple betrayal..........she/he really did seem to be pretty upset when they discovered them and they started professing their love.........which seems a little strange since it already seemed to be obvious to both Matsuri and Mizuki that they had feelings for each other, even if they hadn't realized it yet.

So, I guess we're caught up with the released chapters in Japan given what the scan group said, or at least that was how I took the note they left.

Tn7HA0h.png

Caidosdelanoche

Caidosdelanoche

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts

Yeah, but when I saw the raws I wasn't expecting that betrayal! D: It doesn't really suits Matsuri, it has to be more there that we still don't know (or I hope so, Matsuri is one of my favorite characters T^T) Maybe someone is coercing she/he? If she/he clearly said that she/he didn't care about relationships between adams as long as they are not discovered, in chapter 1!
I am dying for chapter 16 here T^T It seems it will be released in Japan in July.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah, but when I saw the raws I wasn't expecting that betrayal! D: It doesn't really suits Matsuri, it has to be more there that we still don't know (or I hope so, Matsuri is one of my favorite characters T^T) Maybe someone is coercing she/he? If she/he clearly said that she/he didn't care about relationships between adams as long as they are not discovered, in chapter 1!
I am dying for chapter 16 here T^T It seems it will be released in Japan in July.

yeah, that's the way I understood it too, July for more. Yeah, either being coerced or maybe even as part of some sort of plan Matsuri has cooked up (my personal hope, I'm like you, I'd hate to change my feelings for the character, a real betrayal would totally blow my image of Matsuri). 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Just in case anybody's interested and hasn't seen it yet, a version of ch 16 has been released and is on some of the other reader sites

Tn7HA0h.png

Caidosdelanoche

Caidosdelanoche

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts

Yeah, and the chapter was really random, I wasn't expecting that xD That duel is like WTF? seriously?
I have heard that chapter 17 would be the ending o.o could be true?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

It seemed like it was something as much designed to bring the story to a conclusion as anything I guess. And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it would end, the author has a lot of other projects besides this one, so it not turning into a "long-term" type thing is probably not to big of a surprise. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

there's a version of the final (17) chapter out if anybody's interested  http://www.mangahere.com/manga/renai_idenshi_xx/v01/c017/

OogaWrI.jpg

Tn7HA0h.png