Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Conjecture on Chess Isle

Chess Isle Rules Bald Assassins

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Reminiscent Cheeseburger

Reminiscent Cheeseburger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Desert
So It's my belief that the main character is an over-thinking, over-sensitive melodramatic rage-aholic.

With that out of the way, I think that it is curious that a bald assassin guy attempts to "save" the main character from the life of crime. Who is this bald man? Did he work for his brother who I assume is the former director, or director to be? Or is he a man employed by the organization "Chess Isle" itself? These bald assassins are truly odd folk.

And the rules, "Chess Isle" sure is full of fools, I mean if the sub-director has that much pull, why in the love of God are there even seperate Branches? i.e. spring, summer, fall, winter. The rules are just excuses to kill people who forgot how to use weapons effectively.

So what? What do you people think about rules, bald people and Chess Isle? It's turn taking time, and it's your turn! :)