Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Cherry Popper

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Cherry Popper (171 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's do you want to pop his cherry?

1. Fujiwara Kaoruko (29) - Aunt (66 votes [38.60%])

Percentage of vote: 38.60%

2. Momozono Asahi (21) - Older cousin (21 votes [12.28%])

Percentage of vote: 12.28%

3. Kiriyama Aoi (24) - Father-complex lady (15 votes [8.77%])

Percentage of vote: 8.77%

4. Chuujou Tsukasa (17) - Childhood bully (27 votes [15.79%])

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

5. Tsukiko (21) - Asahi's friend (11 votes [6.43%])

Percentage of vote: 6.43%

6. Hanada Chisato (18) - Sewing Ramen Girl (31 votes [18.13%])

Percentage of vote: 18.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

M.A.D

M.A.D

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 259 posts
Ok, so disregarding the events currently being played out in the manga, whom do you want Minamoto to have his first time with?

Updated one girl

Edited by M.A.D, 13 March 2013 - 09:22 PM.

...or do you believe, that the individual can steer the ship of self, to his port of choice, however emphatically the world may try to blow him? - JoJo

Mirror_Sound(:

Mirror_Sound(:

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGensōkyō
For me, if i were in Minamoto's shoes I would wouldn't have sex with anyone of those women yet except for the bully.
Asahi is out of the question right now, since her morals are really strong, and would never be interested enough to be seduced right now, without the help of jealously or some high level skill. I wouldn't choose the cougar because she would be the aggressor, there's no learning curve here. Asahi's friends' an option but shes boring, and not a target. And not the aunt, even though she's the hottest, this shows no balls (control) and little potential to her.
That leaves Tsukasa, she offers the greatest reward in regards to his sexual conquest. BUT it HAS to be in his control, and she HAS to be weak in the knees.

imo

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
Of course it wouldbe the Childhood Bully... why? because thats the reason why he got traumatized around girls right?

will_of_fire_by_manga_wolf-d5qr0am_zps43

"My sin is my own existence."

Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te.
I can live neither with you, nor without you.

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
I really like Tsukiko, but I can't see her with Minamoto, So I think that Tsukasa is the best choice.

Blue Advance

Blue Advance

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
...Didn't the bully already pop his cherry when Minamoto failed at giving her the cold shoulder?

I also wish this manga was given the usual 16-19 pages.

Edited by Blue Advance, 01 February 2013 - 11:24 PM.

Posted Image

Secros Matias Supreme

Secros Matias Supreme

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationDisney World, All year-round
No, the closest he got to sex was with aoi's constant teasing.

He will never have sex with the aunt cause she herself implied that she is Kiritsuba who in the story is not counting among the 14 and is gneji's mother.
Posted ImageFly me to the moon Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like On a, Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

M.A.D

M.A.D

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 259 posts

...Didn't the bully already pop his cherry when Minamoto failed at giving her the cold shoulder?

I also wish this manga was given the usual 16-19 pages.

Nope. That was his imagination when he masturbated to her
...or do you believe, that the individual can steer the ship of self, to his port of choice, however emphatically the world may try to blow him? - JoJo

WillTell

WillTell

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts

No, the closest he got to sex was with aoi's constant teasing.

He will never have sex with the aunt cause she herself implied that she is Kiritsuba who in the story is not counting among the 14 and is gneji's mother.

The closest he got to sex was having it in Aoi and then going limp. At least that's how I understand what's shown in Ch.49 and the end of Ch.48

And I wouldn't rule out the auntie since there are some possible hints to something from both of them IMO. And from what I've seen this author likes adding subtle hints as there has already been some stuff.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

The closest he got to sex was having it in Aoi and then going limp. At least that's how I understand what's shown in Ch.49 and the end of Ch.48

that's exactly what happened. there was just such a huge debate at the time about whether that counted as him "losing his virginity" or not that it's really not worth debating anymore. my vote both then and now was always that he'd lost his virginity the second he penetrated her.........climax or not.

Tn7HA0h.png

M.A.D

M.A.D

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 259 posts
Personally, I believe that it doesn't count until you actually had orgasm, as in "going all the way"

Anyway, updated the new girl. I like this one :D

tut_01

tut_01

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Well for his goal with bedding 14 chicks he'll definitely will run into some nasty fights with jealousy of multiple chicks against others, unless he goes for the ones that will let him get away with it first.Personally he should ofc do it with his aunt first, but since he already did it halfway with Aoi you can't can't really call him a virgin no more; he plugged her just didn't vent off. Still aunt first, she'll let him get away with it and even encourage him to go on and search for other girls, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Authors usually wants their stories to be unpredictable in romance, seeing how the aunt is the most popular choice among viewers he or she? will try to delay that from happening as long as possible. So more than likely it's either Aoi or the trama girl to be the first to succumb to his wang. Over all I'm hoping he'll fall head over-heels over his aunt in the end and her to him. It fits in with the whole mother complex of his, she being his mentor and all. I certainly hope it won't end up like some 100% Ichigo crap; Out of his entire harem of chicks he chose and stayed with my least liked chick out of all his. I recommend readers to go check that manga out, drawing and story wise it's superb, almost identical to this manga but you won't get to see some nipple shots till later on. It's a major player in OMFG What will Happen next?! romance.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Personally he should ofc do it with his aunt first, but since he already did it halfway with Aoi you can't can't really call him a virgin no more; he plugged her just didn't vent off. 

That's my opinion as well.........but it's an opinion, just like it's basically a matter of his opinion. Just like Kaoruko asked, "did you lose your virginity? seems like you're not sure....." .

I think a lot of people have kind of gotten hung up on all the "near misses" Terumi has had in the story and expect this to turn into some sort of constant comedy of them...........very, very doubtful to me. I have little doubt Terumi will indeed bed many women. If you take into account the plan........the "conquest" of 14 different women........it basically would mean the story is still in the very early stages. I really don't think this is going to turn into some shounen blue-balls story, but I also don't necessarily think there's going to be a lot of graphic sex scenes in it either.......it's an ecchi, mature work sure, but it's also very plot-driven, I don't think it's going to be as borderline hentai as people imply it is, or want it to be. 

Tn7HA0h.png

WillTell

WillTell

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts

When Terumi let's go of his "she is my AUNT" mindset there will be magic and magnets... And like I've said one before, those "near misses" of his are actually huge successes because there aren't that many people who could do it. And knowing his "condition" this is really walking the line between realistic and therefore likeable and stuff like that and being too far fetched. That's my opinion, but him succeeding would most likely reduce my interest in this manga. It's just not the time yet, it's too soon to have a complete victory coming with a great handicap.

He's not sure, so that motivates him to continue. That also gives the readers something to hang on to and keep reading. I guess it's a situation open for interpretation.

Damn I like this author, he's good with human psychology, there's loads of it.

TL;DR

Terumi can't yet screw anyone, but will most likely do it with his aunt eventually and at that time this manga will most likely be getting closer to the end, so Aoi situation is open for interpretation (think of it how you like).

Phil777

Phil777

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMontréal

My, my, there are quite a lot of people that want him to get revenge on the bully. Yet we all know who's winning that poll. ;)

veraya

veraya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationDepths of Hell

I see him only with his aunt.. the rest seem just like a warm up ;d