Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Wanderer

Wanderer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
Let's discuss the latest chapter here.

Honestly, this last chapter has quite surprised me with all the revelations of Kaname's true actions and motives. I hope Yuki's flip-flop this time is a more permanent one. Who are those two new characters depicted on the last pages?

HiddenSky

HiddenSky

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
The younger one (i cant remember his name) has been shown before. He's the pureblood that attacked Yuki at the cemetery where she was reunited with Zero. This pureblood was punished by Kaname (read: beat up), so I guess that's why he's plotting revenge. The lady looks like Sara to me

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I also thought she kinda looked like Sara, but then again they all kinda look alike. But unless Sara can jump bodies, she's definitely super-duper dead.
And it's nice to know that the final arc is upon us, since there's only so mucn of Yuuki's uselessness one can take. She's been a deadbeat character ever since she went pureblood. The one bright spot is that now Zero is free from her clingy indecisiveness and can move on to greener pastures (like that secret vampire admirer of his, who would make an infinitely better companion for Zero than Yuuki, who from the beginning, always had one cheek firmly planted on Kaname's lap, to put it mildly).

Wanderer

Wanderer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
Maybe she is Sara, maybe she isn't. Personally I don't think she is. The resemblance isn't that much and Sara had much longer hair.The next chapter could clarify who she is.

What I found interesting in this chapter is a direct acknowledgement of what Coca, you talk about, by Kaname.

She's been a deadbeat character ever since she went pureblood.

Kaname says that Yuuki never laughs from her heart when she's with him. This is the reason why he doesn't want to be with her because she isn't that happy with him, or so he thinks.

Edited by Wanderer, 24 January 2013 - 12:38 PM.