Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Doubles?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

chiggychi

chiggychi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Could someone please explain the concept of doubles in this manga for me? I'm getting extremely confused. Are their bodies connected somehow? If not, why would Hansode need to eat so much? It doesn't seem like that's helping Medaka in any way.
Do doubles ever take the place of the person they're doubling? Or are they just there as hidden support?

Secros Matias Supreme

Secros Matias Supreme

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationDisney World, All year-round
Medaka Box revolves around extremely vague concepts that aren't fully explained. We still dont know about how styles work or even what that thing inside medaka really is. But here is what we know about doubles so far.

Doubles are meant to do what the client can not.

Hakama is the principle of hawonika because Kajiki cannot.

The 6 doubles appeared in the jet black feast because the others overslept.

Hanten is able to stop iihiko because ajimu was not.

Hansode eats a lot of meat because medaka decided not to eat meat during her presidency.

Hansode engages in psychological warfare because medaka only fights strait. Only after fighting momozono did medaka learn to use strategy. Thus shiranui was no longer needed as a strategist because medaka had become a strategist.

If for example the client was good at psychological warfare then the double would be good at physical battles.

Doubles do not hide in the shadows, they do only what the client cannot.

Posted ImageFly me to the moon Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like On a, Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you