Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ouka.. and the girls..

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Leoh

Leoh

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUranus
Anybody feel annoyed by Ouka and all the other girls? I mean, they just use Tadasuke and not care for his feelings at all, this is exactly the kind of romance I hate the stupid Echi-Harem-Comedies, every time this tags are included the romance is gonna be not taken seriously or just a joke. And Ouka, stop being a fucking tsundere you cuntbag. This harem is nothing different to the other ones, there's include: The Tsundere(Ouka), The Tomboy(Itsuka), The Shy and Quite One(Hina), The Motherly-Like(Mari), the Rouge(Kisaragi), and the Male Coward(Tadasuke).
Anyways, anybody feel annoyed even a little tiny bit by the girls in this manga?

425q4sD.png

M o r s     R e g i s 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Anybody feel annoyed by Ouka and all the other girls? I mean, they just use Tadasuke and not care for his feelings at all, this is exactly the kind of romance I hate the stupid Echi-Harem-Comedies, every time this tags are included the romance is gonna be not taken seriously or just a joke. And Ouka, stop being a fucking tsundere you cuntbag. This harem is nothing different to the other ones, there's include: The Tsundere(Ouka), The Tomboy(Itsuka), The Shy and Quite One(Hina), The Motherly-Like(Mari), the Rouge(Kisaragi), and the Male Coward(Tadasuke).
Anyways, anybody feel annoyed even a little tiny bit by the girls in this manga?

Well, if I took this manga seriously, I'd agree with everything you've said.............including the c**tbag comment. But I don't, I've learned to know better with these harem / (supposed)romance titles, the majority of them just can't be taken seriously.........I only read the ones that are actually funny because of the jokes, gags, or the ridiculous nature of the ecchi (I laugh my ass off through just about every chapter of Love-Ru Darkness, it's just hilarious to me).

I find this one funny, an entertaining comedy story line with colorful characters due to the comedic nature of the pro-wrestling back-drop. To me at least, everything is presented in a comedic fashion, even Tadasuke never takes offence, when forced to live in a dog-house or beaten senseless as a stand-in punching bag.

I follow a lot of romance stories, but this one doesn't even come close to something I'd read for that. It's strictly comedy to me.

Tn7HA0h.png

gundamgundam

gundamgundam

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

This harem is nothing different to the other ones, there's include: The Tsundere(Ouka), The Tomboy(Itsuka), The Shy and Quite One(Hina), The Motherly-Like(Mari), the Rouge(Kisaragi), and the Male Coward(Tadasuke).

First of all, up to now this manga is not a harem. There are only two girls who like the MC, and that makes it a love triangle, not a harem. That could change in the future of course, but as it is, the manga's genre list is wrong, as always.
Also, the issue I have with the other girls is that besides Ouka, Hina and Mari the rest are utterly and completely forgettable. Any chapter that focuses in Bunny or Itsuka feels really boring and I believe the series would be far better without the two of them.

Ouka, stop being a fucking tsundere you cuntbag

Why would she? Are you seriously expecting the author of this manga to remove one of the selling points of this series because one person in the other side of the world who doesn't buy or contribute at all to the manga's sales demands it? Seriously? Why would your opinion take precendence over the thousands of Japanese readers who buy and enjoy the manga as it is?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Mmmm, so, since that was the last chapter in the tanko I guess it'll be a while before we see any more of this? Oh well, Ouka lost, it was kinda a given she would.......

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan
I love this series, it´s a shame we only get like 20 pages every month or 2. I like all the wrestling stuff, In my country there is a big culture of wrestling.

Damn, I thought she was going to win.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Oh yeah, I could have seen her winning too. I guess it's just now that she lost it seemed like that was sort of the obvious thing to happen......the author kept showing her and her group as being out-matched by the more successful group.

And yeah, I like this too, I wish we saw more of it. They said on iManga's site that the tanko this came from (vol 4) had been published like six months ago........so I kinda wonder about another volume and when/if it'll happen.

Tn7HA0h.png

Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationUnder there.........I just made you say underwear.
I wouldn't expect much when reading a ecchi comedy like this. It's ment to be dumb and fun with some plot thrown in every now an then. But I couldn't agree more, I don't understand why most MC's are annoyingly spineless. Makes me think most guy in Japan are masochists.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
I think Tadasuke's amnesia makes the manga interesting because there's a whole lot more to him and maybe Ouka than we know (based on his sudden flashbacks), and I'm just expecting something exciting to happen with each new chapter that comes out.

Edited by greensoulreaper, 08 March 2013 - 04:34 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Great new chapter, should really be interesting to see where the story goes from here

Tn7HA0h.png

L.A.D.

L.A.D.

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

It's not a shoot, brother.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, what a shocker, after all that time the little-known HelveticaFont scanlation group knocked out the final volume and finally completed English scanlations on this title in around 3 days, good for them.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=43603

Tn7HA0h.png