Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
A great new webtoon, beautiful art and a great story so far. Political intrigue with an Imperial backdrop, the Divine Bells being the supernatural talisman denoting or even creating political power in the world.

Very, very good so far, the story creates a lot of interest in the mystery of the Bells and how the future among the various nations and characters will progress.

Hopefully everyone will take the opportunity to discuss this great story here. (and much thanks to Easy Going Scans for bringing this webtoon to everybody).

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=507638&weekday=mon (Divine Bells page, original on Naver)

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Wow, this story just gets better with every chapter.......now that two of the bells are going to face off, I'm guessing we'll get some good insight into a lot of the background and what both their goals are, and what the evil king's motives are too.

Tn7HA0h.png

Lunari

Lunari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Locationin your Mind.
I just hope Guang-Hui got at least a bit of his powers back, cause if not it won't be much of a fight.

Also, I wonder if Yun really has to follow the Emperor's orders to letter.
I'm guessing only direct orders given while using that power would count, no?
Unless there is a way to inflict pain with it...

What makes me curious though, is why Yun (the ice ice baby :D) seems to be able to use his powers well while the others are having difficulties.
It cannot be because they were Dae-Hyun's Bells, cause Guang-Hui was one also
Is it because of the blood used? Cause I don't think it is í-ì""

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
@Lunari

You raise a couple of good questions. Thus far in the story though, we've probably got more questions than answers. Hopefully with more chapters, we'll soon be able to start seeing the bigger picture.

Tn7HA0h.png

Lunari

Lunari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Locationin your Mind.
Oho~
New chapter <3<3

So, while Yun had to follow the orders, on another note he was going easy Guang-Hui.
I still won't discard the "they can search for breaches on the orders" though, since by the emperor being with them they couldn't do it anyway.
But admiting out loud that he wasn't giving his all.... Really, Yun.... -_-

And the mc noticing the emperor was there?
Yes please! A cunning mc T-T
I really liked him from the get go, it really makes me happy that he's turning out to be what I was hoping for, and I hope he continues this way

But the emperor going there himself, that was really unexpected o-o
Makes me think a lot of things
And since he is there... the plot is probably going to be revealed a bit faster and in a more interesting way than if it was onlly the bells warriors there.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yes please! A cunning mc T-T
I really liked him from the get go, it really makes me happy that he's turning out to be what I was hoping for, and I hope he continues this way

Yeah, definitely agreed. And I don't think we've seen everything about our MC yet either..........his being more than meets the eye was certainly foreshadowed by the Bell choosing him in the first place.

Tn7HA0h.png

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
How charming can a guy get? <_< Don't get an answer? Go to the bows, boys, first... before working out whether, you know.... the answer was the only one you were going to get! :P

And, just what strings are tied to which people, here... and, who's pulling? <_<

Good stuff! ^_^

Edited by Euodiachloris, 12 February 2013 - 09:12 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Yeah, very much agreed.......good stuff for sure. Though the plot got even deeper with this new chapter........and I'd have said that wasn't possible. No clue at all who the new people are or what their intentions are.........though they sure came to our mc's rescue when he needed it.

And yeah, the big emperor is a total jerk........on lots of different levels too. And a sneaky bastard on top of it.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
This story really is getting more interesting with every chapter, very good new chapter. The political intrigue deepens........

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Finally the background on the pretender to the throne and the wicked step-mother.......very good. Looking forward to some blood shed next chapter too :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Hmmm... how well does illusionary blood flow, eh? :) Don't forget, Owl-Girl is playing games.  I very much doubt what we're seeing is really what's going down. ;)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 19 March 2013 - 09:52 PM.

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

ahhhh, an interesting twist, it should be interesting to see how far this plan goes into the story

Tn7HA0h.png

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Bah-hah! Egscans just released another chapter. Yaoi fangirl is epic. xD

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

*cough* It's cute.*cough-cough*  I'm not giggling.  Nope.  Uh-uh.  <sits in total denial>

Edited by Euodiachloris, 10 April 2013 - 04:47 AM.

PlotCap.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Haha! yeah, my favorite was when he asked why they needed an extra person with them...........right before he found out it was to restrain him when he heard the dialogue his duplicate was saying :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

It's just watching their totally insync OMG moments that kills me. ^_^ They might have their differences of opinion and their secrets from everybody, including each other, but there is something they share that's rock solid.  They both hate her writing style. :lol: With a totally passionate and dedicated commitment. :lol:

Edited by Euodiachloris, 10 April 2013 - 05:51 AM.

PlotCap.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hahaha!! Yeah, that really has been a funny schtick for the last couple-few chapters, I'm kinda sad it's over xD

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, a great new chapter, plus it looks like we're going to get some more background information on the history of the story.......should be good, we really need it.

Tn7HA0h.png

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Wow, a great new chapter, plus it looks like we're going to get some more background information on the history of the story.......should be good, we really need it.

Well, it's been good enough so far... I've even managed to rope my brother into reading the series with me (this from the guy who's still baulking at ToG :P). ^_^ Bwhahahaha! (You'll never see him posting, though: he doesn't do that. Ever. :P)

I'm looking forward to more, though. ^_^ But... I thought one Emperor was bad enough... now we get two power-tripping wackos. <_<

Please, please, please, please, please don't tell me one is going to end up on Team Protagonist. :( Meh: could maybe cope with "occasional Villain Protagonist, at your (dis)service", but... suddenly seeing the light and turning reasonable? Over-clichéd. -_-

Edited by Euodiachloris, 17 April 2013 - 07:39 AM.

PlotCap.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh I agree, very, very good. I would like the background on the actual "sealing" and creation of the Bells though. That's one piece of the puzzle that we don't yet have yet and one that would give us a little more insight into the true motives and goals of the lead bad guy...........I really don't think we truly know that yet. 

Tn7HA0h.png