Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Union v/s Lukedonia + RK-5 (The Inevitable)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Union v/s Lukedonia + RK-5 (The Inevitable) (44 member(s) have cast votes)

The outcome of the upcoming war?

1. Union wins with few Elders death. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Traitors wins by using Union as a sacrificial bait. (2 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

3. Lukedonia wins though with heavy casualties. (11 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. No sacrifices needed, The Lord-The most powerful being is on our side. (2 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

5. Rai will awake like nothing happened, kills Elders and then ------ (8 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

6. RK-5 handles the battle on their own with their new power-ups. (1 votes [2.27%])

Percentage of vote: 2.27%

7. Werewolves intervene during the War. (15 votes [34.09%])

Percentage of vote: 34.09%

8. Crombell will be the last man standing. (4 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

9. Other(s) (1 votes [2.27%])

Percentage of vote: 2.27%

Vote Guests cannot vote

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
The War have been declared! And the trump card for nobles have fallen!

Considering 6th Elder wasn't send for the investigation, we can assume he's a trump card for Union OR he have a secret identity which cant be revealed to Lukedonia.

Do you believe all traitors are part of Union? I think not all of them are in Union. Either Roctis broke up with others due to internal conflicts OR they decided to Union as a tool and hence asked Roctis to join it. So will we see other traitors?

Your thoughts about upcoming War?

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts
im really happy how this season is starting i like the fact that the noble are acting up and sending help about the war were exactly are they going to fight i don't think the city can take a full scale war

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I think a collision with all of the traitors is inevitable, and if they aren't within the Union then we know what will happen after the Union is beaten. However the current pattern with sending the Elders to Frankie seems to be no one too close to the 12th Elder (the first to die) or the 13th (the elder he was investigating), and now we know their numbers are their ranks (not necessarily power but more likely influence), so after the 12th died the 13th couldn't be sent, and at least two elders had to go. So the 10th and 11th went as the higher ranks wouldn't bother, after they died the 5th, 7th and 8th were sent, the 9th wasn't sent due to him being the one that enhanced the 12th. So why hasn't the 6th been sent, I'd say he has some form of relation to Crombell or the 12th Elder, whatever the reason it's something significant enough, perhaps the 6th is one of the traitors.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

xCryselda13

xCryselda13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUS
I think the werewolves intervening would be really interesting! I hope they become involved soon.

Metroidhunter32

Metroidhunter32

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
I voted more on what I want to happen (werewolves) than what I think will (Lukedonia win with casualties). Basically, the size of the union is irrelevent because only the elders can swap blows with a clan leader. But I wouldn't be surprised if a nobles were killed by dirty tricks, inlcuding the one from the last generation.

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts
Other: Several of the options combined.

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino
My vote is for, "Whatever happens, Rai will make it look ELEGANT."

I am really excited to see how this war pans out, and I hope M-21 loses a shoe in Mark's ass after kicking it all over Seoul.

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

Beelz

Beelz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDah bu!

I think the werewolves intervening would be really interesting! I hope they become involved soon.

Thats true... We know they are extremely strong but few in number... we also know the Union got a hold of a werewolf heart since its currently in M-21's chest so if the Union killed a werewolf to get said heart then the werewolves have a valid reason to make a potential apearance... But Frankinstein said they wouldn't be happy if they found out about M-21, maybe the Werewolves will join the battle making the Union elders retreat after they get out numbered... but ofc there will be alot of friction between the werewolves and M-21... Maybe thats abit too hopeful... Well i think the most lightly result will be Rai waking up and forcing the Union elders to retreat maybe after killing 1/2 of them.

OOOO something else that came to mind is that Yuri is gunna steal away Rai while the battle takes place if that happened Frankie would go to town on the Union... i would also assume Lukedonia would fully step into said war if that happened since it seems like they want to avoid conflict since if they got serious it would be akin to the end of the world... sorta fitting since Ragnarok is the name of the Lords soul weapon.

darkhunter

darkhunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDarkness World
well the thing is ... it all depends on how much it will last
but i dont know why but this will be teh last arc and it will be kinda long
we know most of teh characters (except for the first unions elders) and we still miss the info on what really happened 900 years ago
the way teh author made rai take a rest will have a big influence on the plot and why did he awaken in the first chapter
and i bet soon the lord will come into teh action, she is an op character and i bet the first 3 elders are to
but with rai out of teh picture for now at least ... dont know why but she will play a big centrepiece in his recovery/cure

Broken Identity
"People say I'm a freak, dark, weird, sick and twisted person, but I actually have the heart of a young girl ... in a jar, on my desk ..."
There is only one God ... and his name is Death.

King of Laziness

Suffering from: Procrastination Extraordinarius