Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Search Bar On Group Directory

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

8ronte

8ronte

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 88 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You
The search bar for the group directory, aside from its strange placement at the bottom of the page -__- , doesnt work.

No matter what word or group name i enter it comes back saying that it returned X amount of results... X being the entire list of groups (what ever that number is....108 at the moment i think)
In short. its not actually filtering the groups, to give results. Just showing the whole list again.
All hail The Soup!

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Fixed, thanks for reporting. Though, admittedly, it's not a very good search still. xD

Additionally, the search bar is also added to the top.

8ronte

8ronte

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 88 posts
:D

<3 Grumpy, my hero!

*swoon*

rofl.

Thank you :P
All hail The Soup!

8ronte

8ronte

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 88 posts
uh oh.....looks like i celebrated a little early....

I can't help but notice that the search bar only appears in the Alphabetical sub folder/catergory (what ever you call it *shrug*)

e.g. if I go into the one labled 'A' and see all the A groups i can see a search bar, however on the main directory page, there isnt a search feature at all........

....or should i be putting this in the suggestions section?

*feels guilty for harrassing Grumpy :( *
All hail The Soup!