Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Manga vs Game

Sword Girls Game sword Girls Online

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
Well, since this is an adaption of the game, I would like everyone's opinion of the manga vs how the game is.
The game is actually fun by the way ~^-^~ Not gonna to be shy about it, but I play the game. Never thought it will turn into a manga.
So as the manga progresses, Talk about how it is relate to the game or the manga in general~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
I'm tempted to try this game, but it seems like it's gonna to take long hours of playing.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

I'm tempted to try this game, but it seems like it's gonna to take long hours of playing.

Yup, the quests take forever to finish xD ... need to win 10x beginning duegeon for the first few quest of the game xD
and to get stronger cards, you will need to got materials which is hard because you get them by chance~
But it is fun in general I personally think

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

LIGHTNING_XIII

LIGHTNING_XIII

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
the game is friendly to new beginners. It is Korean based card game...alot of grinding unless you wants to spend real cash.
i am playing so far.

Story is meh....I think that they just combine some random girls into a random story.