Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Three Word Story

• Please log in to reply
4597 replies to this topic

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
then fell asleep.

Spoiler

Edited by penrosecat, 17 July 2018 - 07:46 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
On the third

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
rainy day, I

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
decided it was

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
time to buy

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
raincoats, so we

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
bought some cars

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
because why go

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
to Mars for

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
getting some sleep?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
As we lapse back into the game's usual disjoint non-narrative form, I would like to appreciate the last several pages of semi-lucidity (with, of course, a few asides).

...I felt like clouds had drifted so far away beyond the horizon, I was bored and yearned for them to return. I took my backpack out and fished around for something I knew could be used to cure my ennui. A little thought sprang from what lay under the deepest layers of the warm dreams I had half-forgotten in wakefulness.

I must sleep.

Good night, farewell.

Ah, so relaxing.

...In a dream that I had forgotten, a young knight in shining armour took me to the land of mist and snow. It started well despite the wintry wind and slow moving, but soon the knight revealed that his true love, the prince had been cursed to sleep until awoken by his deep, passionate kick. On hearing the horse neigh loudly my thoughts were filled with great regrets of past leaders horsing around when they should've [been] looking into the problems that plagued the Fire Nation. I sighed and cleared my mind and rode onwards.

I’m feeling quite envious towards Prince because I can’t compete for attention in front of the knight's eyes. After an awkward lunch by the lake, I decided it'd be okay to take a nap under the summer breeze. However, the knight (whose tension was raised) insisted that we reimburse him the time expended on expanding our tracts and so, wistfully, we didn’t. I wondered if he felt bad, but he seemed eager to help me work through my time management problems so maybe he wasn't that mad.

On the third day of March fifteen years back I cried because no-one had remembered my half birthday (I wasn't yet ready to admit that I didn’t have to have it celebrated) and I was reminded of my inadequacies.

We finally arrived at the picnic of the feudal lords, but something was amiss: The Hell’s green tea had gone stale and nobody had made preparations for reserving a seat for the knight under the sakura trees, where normally everyone would crowd and stay until the next day while watching fireworks. Then again, I was grateful that I didn’t have to be crowded around by many people other than my closest friends which was nice. It was time to go all out, and burn those extra calories by doing some fancy dance steps. I picked up a young loli and dropped her next to the playground where her pet dragon was being abducted by men in white. It angered the loli, because her dragon was precious. What kind of thoughts went through her head when she saw the future unfolding before her, the threads unraveling?

Well, whatever she was thinking, she was a ringwraith in disguise and so she smote the discourteous knight till he begged for mercy. The matter concluded, this was the time now to go to sleep.

And so everyone started talking about days gone by, remembering all their deeds and misdeeds and old friends and rivals, until they fell asleep.

The next day, we dined in relative quiet, and then fell asleep.

On the third rainy day, I...

...Anyway, back to the present:

Sleeping in cars

Edited by pokari, 12 September 2018 - 09:40 PM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

kidnapping lolis... smh

one cold winter 

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts