Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Requests

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ant Con

Ant Con

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 1 posts
Hello, I would like to apply for contributor status.
I am part of the staff of the Kingdom Italia and I'd want to upload of chapters of Inu Yashiki and other mangas.

I've read and understood the rules and I am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process.
Thanks!

kingdomitalia

kingdomitalia

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 2 posts
I'll vouch for him. He's one of our releasers and he'll help us uploading some of the chapters 😀

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Hello, I would like to apply for contributor status.
I am part of the staff of the Kingdom Italia and I'd want to upload of chapters of Inu Yashiki and other mangas.

I've read and understood the rules and I am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process.
Thanks!

I have reviewed your application and find nothing wrong . I have granted you your status.

Just in case if you are to upload for any other series, to make sure ur upload is consistent with other groups sorts.

Please Follow all of our guidelines and rules [including Comment Sections' linked in my signature]

If we find any faulty action or feel that you cant maintain your status, you will be revoked. 

Thank you for Contributing to our site. PLease continue to do so/ x)

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.