Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Symuri

Symuri

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
I have read and understood the rules, and I am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process. 

Hello, I’m Symuri and I'm (free) translator of some groups and sometimes also doing one-man scanlation. I love to have contributor status so I can help my group to upload their works... or just my work. 

I have uploaded chapters to these projects:

Thanks for your attention! XD

senpaiesdeath

senpaiesdeath

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts

Hi, I am the leader of Jailbreak scans, a group Symuri provides translations for, and I can confirm that she knows how the uploading process works.

~Senpai

O.O-Amy

O.O-Amy

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 2 posts
  • Locationdarkness
Hello, I’m the owner of the small Pao~n scans and co-owner of Mugen Shoujo. Symuri provides translations for Pao~n scans and I am certain that she understands the system of uploading. I hereby give her my vouch.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

I have read and understood the rules, and I am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process. 

Hello, I’m Symuri and I'm (free) translator of some groups and sometimes also doing one-man scanlation. I love to have contributor status so I can help my group to upload their works... or just my work. 

I have uploaded chapters to these projects:

Thanks for your attention! XD

Hi I have reviewed your application and find nothing wrong . I have granted you your status.

Just in case if you are to upload for any other series, to make sure ur upload is consistent with other groups sorts.

Please Follow all of our guidelines and rules [including Comment Sections' linked in my signature]

If we find any faulty action or feel that you cant maintain your status, you will be revoked. 

Thank you for Contributing to our site. PLease continue to do so/ x)

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Symuri

Symuri

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Thank you very much XD