Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 15votes)

K - Countdown

Alt Names: alt K -カウントダウン-alt К - Обратный отсчет
Author: Gohands & Gora & Rairaku Rei
Artist: Kuroe Yui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: manga sequel to K project movie, Missing Kings.
Go to K - Countdown Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

6 Comments

I've seen the movie today and it is great to read this manga now ^^ I am glad that Kuroe Yui has drawn this one (K Project the manga was horrible). I am looking forward to see more of it xD

okay now that I have seen K: Missing KIngs, I can read this manga with ease

Neko and news of a second season? Today is a good day!

This is after the K: Missing Kings movie. So some parts of this will have spoilers about the movie.

All right thanks, I'll wait for the movie before watching this.

BloatedHamster
Feb 16 2015 12:49 AM

Is this BEFORE or AFTER missing kings ? Because I still haven't watched that one, still couldn't find it subbed.

This is after the K: Missing Kings movie. So some parts of this will have spoilers about the movie.

Is this BEFORE or AFTER missing kings ? Because I still haven't watched that one, still couldn't find it subbed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics