Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 192votes)

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Alt Names: alt ごうでれびしょうじょなぎはらそらalt 豪娇美少女 凪原空alt 豪デレ美少女凪原そら
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shouta's an otaku who's only love in the world is manga. One day, he happens to wish for one of his favorite character, Nagihara Sora, to be by his side...and so she does! But what is he to do when he finds that his gentle and weak Sora has turned out to be a violent gou-dere (an unstoppable force that does whatever she pleases for her master, out of her love for her master) who views the world as a ero-game to be conquered for his sake?
Go to Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 5 Replies

373 Comments

wait wait, I don't understand wth happen at the end

cause

Spoiler

That is not the real ending, he ends up with Sora alright.

that so ... unfinished ending ...

I want to see that glasses girl parent SUFFER ...

wait wait, I don't understand wth happen at the end

cause

Spoiler

that so ... unfinished ending ...

I want to see that glasses girl parent SUFFER ...

Just buy/download Viz's releases, I doubt anyone finishes it.

rip this series the update drought it real ;_; 

• Kawaii-warrior likes this

I last finished reading vol 2, until they shut down my nearest Barnes and Noble

at only 4 vol. hopefully this gets finished.

Still waiting for the next chapter ....

• Triano , SuperbiaImperium and Oski like this

Sure, just let me walk to the nearest Barnes and Noble or book store that has non-mainstream manga.

That's just a few thousand kilometers from me? Huh. Better pack second breakfast...

Gee, if only there was a way to buy stuff on the internet. And it'd be amazing if it was cheaper than buying it in the store.

.... the author of Sora no Otoshimono...

Thank you good sir, my faith in ecchi-manga has return

• AngelicPervert likes this
This made me laugh so hard i almost died
    • TwoMixRevive likes this

It's sad that Minazuki Suu's works don't get translated, apart from Sora No Otoshimono who was finished, and as 8\8\2016 the last update was more than a year ago, 27 June 2015

For what it's worth, I just went and bought the 4 volume series of this on Amazon.. seems like someone did pick it up and officially translate it!

Don Nico Vito
Aug 08 2016 11:57 AM

It's sad that Minazuki Suu's works don't get translated, apart from Sora No Otoshimono who was finished, and as 8\8\2016 the last update was more than a year ago, 27 June 2015

To be fair, I bet you could make it there and back in the time it takes this scanlator to finish one chapter. I mean no disrespect, but if your going to wait 12-15 months for one chapter; I think it would be faster to walk to the nearest bookstore, order a copy, walk back home, wait a week for them to get it, and then trek back to the bookstore to pick up your copy.

Dont be silly, with that much time just go and learn to be a mangaka, write the next chapter yourself, go to japan and get serialized.

That guy is seriously deranged. The stuff he comes up with... It's like the inside of his head is some kind of bizarro mirror world where nothing makes sense. 

I've been reading his other series, plunderer, and yeah, that description is probably spot on

• AngelicPervert likes this
Dear Jesus, Please give more manga. Thanks, God

MC being constantly abused, story that gets whackier and whackier without limit...

As expected, it turns out it's from the author of Sora no Otoshimono...

That guy is seriously deranged. The stuff he comes up with... It's like the inside of his head is some kind of bizarro mirror world where nothing makes sense. 

• bleezfan and AngelicPervert like this
Silent Crucifix
Jun 30 2015 10:24 PM

Sure, just let me walk to the nearest Barnes and Noble or book store that has non-mainstream manga.

That's just a few thousand kilometers from me? Huh. Better pack second breakfast...

To be fair, I bet you could make it there and back in the time it takes this scanlator to finish one chapter.

I mean no disrespect, but if your going to wait 12-15 months for one chapter; I think it would be faster to walk to the nearest bookstore, order a copy, walk back home, wait a week for them to get it, and then trek back to the bookstore to pick up your copy.

You have my sword

• b-werx , killjoy150 , bureido and 9 others like this

You know the books are out in Barnes and Noble and stuff. Is it really okay to scanslate a series that is licensed and readily available to the English-reading demographic?

• b-werx , rc1138 , killjoy150 and 11 others like this

Chapter 6 made choke on my coffee. Seriously.

• AngelicPervert and zall_fine like this

MC being constantly abused, story that gets whackier and whackier without limit...

As expected, it turns out it's from the author of Sora no Otoshimono...

• AngelicPervert and TwoMixRevive like this

You know the books are out in Barnes and Noble and stuff. Is it really okay to scanslate a series that is licensed and readily available to the English-reading demographic?

You must be new...

But srsly yea go buy this glorious manga people, kindle version is available too.
However the bad news is "goushujin-sama" localized to "my lord" which is a crime and affront to the title of gou-dere.

Its sadly finished with only 18 chapters... I fear the worst for future mangas getting canned very early.

its not as annoying as those god damn LN producing mangas that give you a shit ton of promise and intrigue to only say okay thats done in 10-12 chapter now read the LN. I'm like no I want the manga because if i wanna read i would read history books instead i rather see manga more but hey we all have preferences.

• bureido and Vlozzlo like this

With <5 chapters to go: Why not?

If people aren't buy the books already, they won't buy it for an obvious axed ending. (Holy shit chapter 15 is FAST! If the series wasn't being axed before chapter 15, it definitely got axed BECAUSE OF chapter 15.)

• unko0 likes this

Young Wife now? 

tumblr_inline_mxgrolzKPU1reyoxl.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics