Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 259votes)

Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 白の皇国物語alt Legend of the White Kingdom
Author: Shirasawa Inui
Artist: Fuji Mayu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having lost his money, lover, and future, a man who has given up on everything finds himself reincarnated in the kingdom of Altodestenia. He, Lectival, has no memories prior to being saved by Meriela, the daughter of an aristocrat, and now finds himself rising up to save the kingdom in its current crisis.

adapted from novel

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/398000038
Go to Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

394 Comments

Some of us prefer to remember other parts...

Spoiler

Tits Master Race, but i dig your Prison School ref

I wish harems would have more polished women like this:

Spoiler

Younger and/or Inexperienced women are so annoying.

I... have no idea what's going on anymore, the cast is too big(Understandable since it's a political manga) and they all have the same fricking face, with the only thing to differentiate is their hair color, it's like they're centillion-plets, guess I'll just have to remember their bust size then...

Some of us prefer to remember other parts...

Spoiler
I... have no idea what's going on anymore, the cast is too big(Understandable since it's a political manga) and they all have the same fricking face, with the only thing to differentiate is their hair color, it's like they're centillion-plets, guess I'll just have to remember their bust size then...

No isekai can escape the dreaded school arc! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

and you thought you'd be free of school stuff once you're on your jobby jobby but nope. thanks Japan for reminding that i'm in an existential mid-life crisis at my 20s...

There is a high chance, the first empress was gang raped. Then, the royal court made it look like she seduced them.

Just like the tamamo no mae legend. Today experts believe the most logical explanation for the legend, taking into account the historical context, would be: people were jealous of a courtesan because she was beautiful, smart and favored by the emperor; so they raped her and made the emperor think she was a slut kitsune trying to kill him. In the end she was silenced near a huge stone now called the killing stone.

Pretty much the same story.

i stooped trying to make sense of this manga when they introduced Gundam Robots lol, only reason i havent dropped it is because of the Dragon Waifus.

Someone explain to me why your military academy has foreign students who seemingly go on to serve in your military while having an obvious allegiance to outside powers and or seeing themselves as outsiders to begin with. That seems like a great way to have a fifth column infiltrate and subvert your military. 

As for "not using the regents authority", this is the goddamn military! This is exactly where his influence and authority is meant to be used to solve issues such as these. The military is not a democracy, it's an inherently authoritan institutions to ensure that orders are obeyed and it can fulfill it's role. 

Orgy with Kitsune GoddessES, yay.
Orgy with a bunch of guys on one Kitsune Goddess, ewww no.

It's not your thing, I get it, I wouldn't participate in a Gangbang either, however, there are many fetishes that people enjoy watching instead of doing.

I mean we can't realistically acquire a harem either, and yet we all still want one.

Someone explain to me why your military academy has foreign students who seemingly go on to serve in your military while having an obvious allegiance to outside powers and or seeing themselves as outsiders to begin with. That seems like a great way to have a fifth column infiltrate and subvert your military. 

As for "not using the regents authority", this is the goddamn military! This is exactly where his influence and authority is meant to be used to solve issues such as these. The military is not a democracy, it's an inherently authoritan institutions to ensure that orders are obeyed and it can fulfill it's role. 

Kitsune goddess orgy FTW!!

Orgy with Kitsune GoddessES, yay.

Orgy with a bunch of guys on one Kitsune Goddess, ewww no. 

its not a Japanese manga without a freaking school arc its kinda funny at this point to be honest,authors cant help but go to stuff that is easy to write and at this point its so easy to predict that its boring,it not something we havent seen for 1000 times before at least it would have been kinda sort of interesting to see him go as crown prince but once agaub we have that cliche of people going "disguised" to school....soo boring

No isekai can escape the dreaded school arc! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Beast goddess = THOT

that was a bit confusing so someone explain wtf happened in fantasy japan.

the emperors sister was blind, got possessed by a demon that then went and fucked every man in the castle and then got locked up?

The first Emperor's wife suddenly turned "evil" and fucked all the royalty so she was sealed until the mother of the current Emperor's sister (I'm gonna guess they are half-silbings) unsealed her while pregnant, which caused the spirit of the evil empress to mix with that of the unborn sister.

Kitsune goddess orgy FTW!!

I hope she's a legit harem member, we need a voluptuous non-virgin desperately.

Edit: Oh my god, they're basically Shinra without mako reactors at this point.

Spoiler

2nd Edit: Noooooo not a school arc! What the hell is wrong with this authors brain!!

that was a bit confusing so someone explain wtf happened in fantasy japan.

the emperors sister was blind, got possessed by a demon that then went and fucked every man in the castle and then got locked up?

Ahh..the 'I'm the big boss yet i'm still the one who's supposed to do stuff including the menial tasks..' trope. Reminds me of GTA and suikoden games.

WTH? The guy is the regent and even this manga will have a school arc?

well...

Spoiler

WTH? The guy is the regent and even this manga will have a school arc?

i can't help but be mesmerized about how the artist draws wide open mouths. it's just so...comically reminding me of the konosuba anime

Seeing as he fixed the shrine maiden girl's eyes, won't he just heal the Izumo princess' eyes too?

Spoiler

Seeing as he fixed the shrine maiden girl's eyes, won't he just heal the Izumo princess' eyes too?

He probably won't or is unable to since i think the princess is blind due to having special eyes. Like how tatsuya is unable to use basic magic that well (or was unable to before the operation) because what he has is far more special.

Just why is it the MC's fault all of a sudden?

Spoiler

Well the problem is

Spoiler

What?? Tasha is a mother? HOLY..... 

It's times like this I wish the MC was an Alpha...........

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics