Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 703votes)

Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Alt Names: alt A reencarnação do desempregado ~Vai ficar tudo bem se eu for para um outro mundo~alt 無職転生 ~異世界行ったら本気だす~alt 무직전생alt Jobless Reincarnation ~I'll Give it My Best If I Go to Another World~alt Mushoten
Author: Rifujin Na Magonote
Artist: Fujikawa Yuka
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 34-year-old NEET otaku is chased out of his house by his family. This plump, unattractive, and penniless nice-guy virgin finds his life quickly going downhill. In a moment of clarity, he realizes that his life could've unfolded better if he'd been able to get over his past trauma. As he begins to regret his past, he spots three high-school students directly in the path of a runaway truck. Not wanting to be left with further regret, he musters his strength to try and rescue them. Predictably, he loses his own life in the process. When next he opens his eyes, he finds himself reincarnated into a world of swords and magic, as a young Rudeus Greyrat. Born into a new world, with a new lease on life, Rudeus resolves that this time, he'll do what he couldn't; 'To live on seriously,' leaving no regrets. Thus starts the journey of a broken man who yearned to start his life anew.
Go to Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic who all cried reading chapters 34, 35, and 36? New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Web Novel is Over! How did you feel about it? New Window Zenith_Tempest
  • 43 Replies
Topic Korean Raws for Mushoku Tensei New Window banisher
  • 26 Replies
Topic Chapter 30 a big difference in the story? New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Can someone explain differences between LN/Novel/Web Novel? New Window lapulzi
  • 6 Replies
Topic Was chapter 18.5 in the novel? New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies

1789 Comments

Got back from the Web Novel site... Guys... If you plan to continue this path... Know this... You will be broken, then remade a new, to be broken again, and then again remade a new... If this manga actually made it half way the time line in WN, then you will ride a true roller coaster of feels... If you feels than you had enuff in the middle of chapter, and assuming that your monitor, or laptop, or smartphone, or what ever you use to read still intact. Press on, DONT QUIT! It is worth it... Isekai just got real in this story.

Finaly caught up. Amazing! I nearly dropped this in the first chapter outof disgust of the MC's original form. Glad I didn't. However, nothing feels worse than catching up with the story. sure, I can savor it more now, but... I WANT MOOOORE!

Next chapter better include a proper reunion with Norn. If they split up to search for survivors without a proper family reunion with his little sister I will... no, Rujerd will ensure you meat a DEAD END author-sama!

Oh the childhood friend is back!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Is it only me or Iris boobs grewing bigger and bigger in the latest chapter?

behold the marvel of Boreas gene!

Is it only me or Iris boobs grewing bigger and bigger in the latest chapter?

I'll be real, fuck off with this castle bullshit no one cares about until we at least hit a good point with Rudy and co.

Well you are more normal than the MC who is a self-confessed lolicon. Marrying Eris was a near miracle.

This. I 100% agree.

Sexy is both a body-type and a mindset, don't let those SJW ass-hats tell you otherwise, hambeasts and landwhales are sexy to people that are into fatties, lolis a.k.a the cute type are sexy to pedobears, and I'm attracted to women that have a mature face, big boobs, and an hourglass figure a.k.a the sexy type.

Well you are more normal than the MC who is a self-confessed lolicon. Marrying Eris was a near miracle.

This is simply a masterpiece of isekai. We need the anime adaptation with powerful animation and OST!

Zenith might likely be one of the descendant of that throne.

WOW, that's an early reveal in the manga. 

Makes me want to think that the whole "impotent story" will get shortened.

oh great castle politics. stabbin time.

Stabbing time solves so many problems, I'm surprised it's not used more often. Heck, in most stories simply stabbing people would have resolved the conflict and a lot of problems in short order yet it's hardly ever done. Stab Ariel, stab the other royals, move on. 

oh great castle politics. stabbin time.

School Arc....

I hope it will be fast.

Implying Roxy and Shylpie not sexy as well.

Sexy is both a body-type and a mindset, don't let those SJW ass-hats tell you otherwise, hambeasts and landwhales are sexy to people that are into fatties, lolis a.k.a the cute type are sexy to pedobears, and I'm attracted to women that have a mature face, big boobs, and an hourglass figure a.k.a the sexy type.

No I'm like 99% sure it was a part of the WN. This entire content was from a bonus chapter, and in it

Spoiler

Spoiler

The memory loss part was not part of the WN. I guess this is the part where the LN diverge from the WN.

It is in the WN though

The memory loss part was not part of the WN. I guess this is the part where the LN diverge from the WN.

No I'm like 99% sure it was a part of the WN. This entire content was from a bonus chapter, and in it

Spoiler

Why do they insist on using/introducing characters that I don't care about after stuff like what just happened?

Because it's 2018 and even manga has filler now muahahahaha... jk I hope that can't ever become a thing.

Hopefully this is just a slight deviation for dramatic effect. Maybe the author is trying to make improvements to the original story, which is reasonable seeing how the original isn't exactly flawless.

I'm confused because in the WN this stuff isn't until far, FAR later in the story.

A lot of this content was a bonus chapter after a certain reveal which has pretty much been spoiled already with this chapter being now rather than later. Not to imply that the WN was brilliant at keeping it a secret either, but at least an attempt was made.

Yeah, we would want at least another arc or two of the main storyline before revealing this one.  Maybe they decided to do this side story now because of its chronological order rather than its relevance to the main plot?

Why do they insist on using/introducing characters that I don't care about after stuff like what just happened?

I'm confused because in the WN this stuff isn't until far, FAR later in the story.

A lot of this content was a bonus chapter after a certain reveal which has pretty much been spoiled already with this chapter being now rather than later. Not to imply that the WN was brilliant at keeping it a secret either, but at least an attempt was made.

Without rudeus, the story seems bland. I hope the mangaka can make royal arc more faster.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics