Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 213votes)

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

Alt Names: alt Akagami no Shirayuki Himealt Akagami no Shirayukihimealt สโนวไวท์ผมแดงalt Bind Usalt Bokura wo Tsunaidealt Die rothaarige Schneeprinzessinalt 빨강머리 백설공주alt 赤髪の白雪姫alt Kızıl Saçlı Pamuk Prensesalt Red-haired Snow White Princessalt Shirayuki aux cheveux rougesalt Snehvide med det røde håralt Snow White with the Red Hairalt Красновласая Белоснежкаalt بياض الثلج ذات الشعر الأحمر
Author: Akizuki Sorata
Artist: Akizuki Sorata
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shirayuki, a young girl born with unique apple-red hair, happens to meet a famous but foolish young man, Prince Raji. He falls in love with Shirayuki at first sight, and orders her to become his concubine.

Determined to do whatever it takes to resist his advances, but with nowhere else to go, Shirayuki cuts her hair and escapes to a neighboring country. While traversing through the forests, she meets an injured boy, Zen. After she boldly heals his wounds, he in return helps her. Meanwhile, Prince Raji sends out his henchmen to search for her.

What will become of Shirayuki? What is Zen’s true character? A refreshing fantasy story between an optimistic heroine and a prince who constantly stays on her watch.

Extra stories:
V.1 - Hachigatsu no Shikisa (Four-season Colour of August)
V.2 - Bokura o Tsunaide. (Bind Us)
V.14 - Natsu Yasumi Zero Zero Nichime
Go to Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Obi... New Window Piepie
  • 16 Replies
Topic Anime Summer 2015 New Window Zephyr0
  • 0 Replies

335 Comments

Sorry, I was ranting a bit. Certainly not your fault, these things get fixed eventually. I'm just happy you're picking up and filling out the missing chapters. I'm clueless to the drama in the background, I'd just like the translator(s) to do it justice.

I really need a 3rd season of this anime.

I understand your pain. I'd get a bit mad if a list for manga chapters was messed up too. xD

I'm so glad that you approve of me redoing the beginning chapters! I wasn't sure how people would take it (I thought I'd get hate by Aerandria fans), but I'm happy that I've only gotten support so far!

Don't we all need a third season? xD

Akiduki Sorata-sama, please, for the love of Christ, Kiki/Mitsuhide fluff soon? Please?

x3

Well at least he's going. Still though, this Lyrias thing needs to be over with because I'm getting tired of Shirayuki and Zen being apart.

Spoiler

• pen likes this

Well at least he's going. Still though, this Lyrias thing needs to be over with because I'm getting tired of Shirayuki and Zen being apart.

Aww yess
Spoiler
Thanks for the translation and hard work <3

Thanks so much for translating the extra Akagami Project! The humor just had me cracking up. Obi talking about Mitsuhide being an "Ultra Noble Youth", Zen saying a bad-mouther was probably Obi, and the last part reflecting on their actions. I'm so happy I could read that gem of an extra.

Awww yiss, they gon get down in snow town

Warming up with each other's body heat while the crackling of the fireplace contrasts the cold snowy winter land outside. 

Good call by the author, we really didn't need a second consecutive arc of Shirayuki and Zen being separated. Also, lol Obi.

Awww yiss, they gon get down in snow town

I am so sorry! Please forgive me for not filing the chapter correctly! I changed the settings on the chapter and it should change soon! Sorry for any headaches this may have caused you!

Sorry, I was ranting a bit.  Certainly not your fault, these things get fixed eventually.  I'm just happy you're picking up and filling out the missing chapters.  I'm clueless to the drama in the background, I'd just like the translator(s) to do it justice.

I really need a 3rd season of this anime.

Ahh, that's my fault. I wasn't really paying attention when I uploaded the chapter and I didn't archive it. I archived it now, however, so it should change soon! Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you!

Ah, it's ok. We've just been burned a few times and it's an issue now. We appreciate your nice attitude fixing it. We also really appreciate you translating the beginning chapters that are currently missing!

The group who originally started took down their translations at one point, that's why it starts so late. Some of us were here from the beginning so it wasn't so bad, but it's really hard to start it if the beginning's gone. Not sure why there are two groups translating the current chapters, but I'm not complaining!

From the group who had been doing translations for a while blog/site it sounds like they having rl stuff going on that might end up interfering with them doing more chapters so it is  actually a good thing a 2nd group has started up incase the original one ends up having to stop.

Looking at the chapter list is giving me a headache.  Why are there 4 or 5 translators all doing random chapters here and there?  Why Is there a commitment issue with this manga?  This manga either has no one translating it for months or 3 groups translating at the same time.

I am so sorry! Please forgive me for not filing the chapter correctly! I changed the settings on the chapter and it should change soon! Sorry for any headaches this may have caused you!

To be fair, I often look at how chapters are ordered on Batoto and just cannot figure out how the **** it's supposed to be working.  And looking at how the other chapters are ordered, this is definitely one of the times.  Vol.14 Ch.61 went between Ch.61 and Ch.62, for instance, so why the hell would Vol.1 Ch.1 not work that way?

I am also very happy that new chapters are getting redone.  Huzzah!

Ahh, that's my fault. I wasn't really paying attention when I uploaded the chapter and I didn't archive it. I archived it now, however, so it should change soon! Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you!

Looking at the chapter list is giving me a headache.  Why are there 4 or 5 translators all doing random chapters here and there?  Why Is there a commitment issue with this manga?  This manga either has no one translating it for months or 3 groups translating at the same time.

The group who originally started took down their translations at one point, that's why it starts so late. Some of us were here from the beginning so it wasn't so bad, but it's really hard to start it if the beginning's gone. Not sure why there are two groups translating the current chapters, but I'm not complaining!

I was so jazzed the earlier chapters are getting redone, new people can enjoy now!!

And then I saw where they put it. Come on people, number it consistently so this sh** doesn't keep happening!!

To be fair, I often look at how chapters are ordered on Batoto and just cannot figure out how the **** it's supposed to be working.  And looking at how the other chapters are ordered, this is definitely one of the times.  Vol.14 Ch.61 went between Ch.61 and Ch.62, for instance, so why the hell would Vol.1 Ch.1 not work that way?

I am also very happy that early chapters are getting redone.  Huzzah!

• RSD likes this

I was so jazzed the earlier chapters are getting redone, new people can enjoy now!!

And then I saw where they put it. Come on people, number it consistently so this sh** doesn't keep happening!! Especially if you're uploading on a long story like this, check how it's been done so a new reader can actually find the beginning. And we just got those two chapters where they belonged so we didn't keep getting the old ones after the new ones and have so much confusion on the timeline.

Ugh, can this Lyrias thing be over with? I want Shirayuki to be at the main castle with everyone again instead of away with Obi the Annoying One. They also need to introduce a love interest for him (maybe bring back that thief girl from early on) because Shirayuki ain't happening and his whole one-sided love is annoying. I get she's become close to him, but he's a bit too touchy feely with her. If this was a darker manga, Zen would walk in on them doing it, have a mental break, and then murder Obi.

Chapter 88 was so good. Also, isn't an "impatient scan" that comes out after the regular scanlator has released the chapter rather pointless?
Wonder why Obi was wondering out loud about feeling relief when he saw Shirayuki. O-o

he was so excited to go see her mmm yes that's the good stuff

I feel like my heart just exploded from that chapter. Such a satisfying chapter though.

That was adorable enough to almost make my frozen heart thaw.

well, that's a lot of kissing. Go to the bed please ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics