Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1029votes)

The Gamer

Alt Names: alt Banzaialt 더 게이머alt Oyuncu(Turkish)alt THE 게이머alt اللاعبalt بازیکن
Author: Sung Sang-Young
Artist: Sang-Ah
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Official RAW of The Gamer: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=552960

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=88

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Gamer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gamer latest chapter discussion New Window 12 others
  • 1391 Replies
Topic His Father? New Window Ninjacat Dude
  • 18 Replies
Topic poeple better at being a gamer then the gamer New Window cjk33
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light novel New Window 25Baam
  • 1 Replies

2160 Comments

why are there only 12 chapters available on webtoon site?
i recall dropping at chapter 20 or so.

The way he gained bloodlust-detection skill was...  lol

more like rofl.

'The Fantasy novels call them 'Dark Gamers' ...'

LMS reference?!   <3

The way he gained bloodlust-detection skill was...  lol

DAMMIT idiot! Put everything into LUCK! Everything would go your way afterwards! Luck Stealer!? The lucky "Unko" ship from Tenchi Muyo GXP!? Those super lucky guymelefs in Escaflowne?!

Don't forget Irresponsible Captain Tylor, and the ultimate classic "luck beats everything" character:  Inspector Clouseau!

If you are interested in reading The Gamer's official translation, you can find it for desktop at Webtoons.

i dont like the way Han Jee-Han is only learning low level moves[...]

I thought the same but then the idea of skills that level up at a certain point came to mind - e.g. he has to reach basic elemental level 100 to gain the advanced one. It's nice that he can create his own skills but that has to have some limit without the proper theory behind it (Basic Ancient European Magic book anyone?).

oh something is happening for all of you who complain about the lack of story.

i dont like the way Han Jee-Han is only learning low level moves...i mean they're the basic and to me his already mastered it but does it intend on staying with the basics...they are basic for reason they arnt that good and he really can do so much more like, he has 2 main mana based moved which are once i think his basically mastered...mana shield and summon elemental earth both are really high but both basic like "Low level spirit summoning" ......it says it all like "Low" that to me says he can get so much stronger spells like, he has like 4900 mp and both those moves use max 10 mp per min and he regenerates like 100 per min so he'll never run out mp but still so so small like he needs more moves, his doing physical training now too like martial arts to raise his stamina and strength but with all that MP im thinking he should buy the next level in summon elemental pref different element too so he has earth and next that way no matter where is he his able adapt and he'll be grinding his mana abalities while also doing his physical traits ad ablilties.

Gaia Y U NO give me special powers?! XDD

Because in our world all Gaia does is give elemental power rings to eco friendly teenagers.

If Gaia gives out natural abilities based on the persons important experinces then I should've got 'the travel through multiples Kdramas/Mangas' ability or somethin like that >_< I'm obsessed with them so where is my ability?!
Gaia Y U NO give me special powers?! XDD

I like that manhwa so far (chap. 8)

lol if he needs cash he can summon a bunch of gnomes in a zombie barrier have them slaughter all the undead and bring him the loot.

The Gamer 49

Gotta hustle for that dolla dolla bill y'all...

Spoiler

DAMMIT idiot! Put everything into LUCK! Everything would go your way afterwards! Luck Stealer!? The lucky "Unko" ship from Tenchi Muyo GXP!? Those super lucky guymelefs in Escaflowne?!

I see no drawbacks in dumping everything into luck! Lottery! Girls! Enemies failing their initiative roll! Always rolling a 20.... CAN'T GO WRONG! Even randomly swinging at the enemy will result in a critical hit! Look down see a 10k yen bill pick it up... dodged a random sniper bullet. Slipping on a banana causes you to kick the guy attacking you with a sword in the chin knocking him out you then land on some chick. It just works!

The Lottery is a bad idea remember chapter 8!

'please take down the gamer, they can read it from the official site which is currently translating chapter 10!'...

wooohooo!!

TY mngacow for continuing the translating!

FINALLY! I've been screaming for him to train that since the beginning!

que paso que no se ve los cap?

Official translation of Naver in LINE: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=88

You can read the gamer here.

que paso que no se ve los cap?

Could give the links to each scan to work with this manwha, and not be able to continue reading it here.

-------

Podrian dar los links a cada scan que trabaje con este manwha, ya que no podre seguir leyendolo aqui.

plus all his mana and summoning abilities get stronger the higher his int is, so if you couple that with having more overall mana and the abilities he would get it makes more sense to put it all on int.

well he did say in he beginning being all rounded character is bad, you mostly get one or two specialties in ngames an you should know what to put your points from the beginning or you will never be able to get best abilities when you reach the peak of a type.

Chapter 47: Seriously, Han-Jee Han?!

"I think I might get some cool skills if I get my Inteligence above 100 ... oh lucky, I was right"

his LUCK must be much higher than "status window" shows <_<

He should have stopped putting points in at 100 and put those other 31 points into wisdom.

Wisdom! Add to wisdom!

I want to see the effects!

hmmm... he has problems with his knowlenge and his mana regen.... nope, won't up my wisdom... never!

I see no drawbacks in dumping everything into luck! Lottery! Girls! Enemies failing their initiative roll! Always rolling a 20.... CAN'T GO WRONG! Even randomly swinging at the enemy will result in a critical hit! Look down see a 10k yen bill pick it up... dodged a random sniper bullet. Slipping on a banana causes you to kick the guy attacking you with a sword in the chin knocking him out you then land on some chick. It just works!

Chapter 47: Seriously, Han-Jee Han?!

"I think I might get some cool skills if I get my Inteligence above 100 ... oh lucky, I was right"

his LUCK must be much higher than "status window" shows <_<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics