Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 142votes)

Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser-

Alt Names: alt Saiteihen no Otokoalt Ultimate Scumbag Loseralt 最底辺の男 -Scumbag Loser-alt 最底限渣男alt Полный неудачник
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Murai Masahiko (16) has a fetish for the smell lingering around a scumbag in his class. One day, a beautiful girl named Mizusawa Haruka transfers into his class, but when they start dating he spills the truth: "Mizusawa Haruka died 5 years ago...." Who the hell is she!? What are her intentions!? The heart pounding suspense horror Scumbag Loser begins!
Go to Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That's seriously the end....? **possible spoilers** New Window HardBoiled
  • 0 Replies

208 Comments

I think the henchmen were given by Maya to Murai, the promise is to find and kill Haruka because he can find if she is the real one through scent.

The problem is that he didn't think that the boss would be Maya instead of Haruka lol.

Talking about Chapter 9 when they get Yumi.

Maya might even have lied to Murai about saying that if you kill Haruka the "nightmare" will end. Whatever that nightmare means.

I'm so disturbed right now. More so that I actually read all that. It's rare for me to actually feel sick over reading something. But this did it.

In that case I recommend a visual novel called Song of Saya. It will make you feel much better.

I'm so disturbed right now. More so that I actually read all that. It's rare for me to actually feel sick over reading something. But this did it.

brewtill

Is is the manga most... eh... I don't even know how to define it, but it's definitely a really unique manga.

That election idea actually is genius. You would probably make insane amounts of cash like that. 

Ever heard of Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome? :-P

That election idea actually is genius. You would probably make insane amounts of cash like that. 

Hold up! That girl that guarded haruko in the first couple pages was the chubby perv girl that masahiko almost killed? And all she did was cute her hair and wear makeup, unless she got changed too, was the makeup a magic potion?

Spoiler

Can't say I didn't see this coming and When did Kaneki gain so much weight?

No! No Murai Masahiko, dont get corrupted or you'll be dead!

AHBL-dean-cries_zps78f3a74f.gif

Stay strong buddy! Hang in there! We (the readers) have your back!

Any similarities with real world idol units management strategies are pure coincidence.

Such an Addictive read before I realized it I was already at the latest chapter :(

This second arc with the cop and the obsessive girl is a waste of time. They bring nothing to the table at all. There is no suspense, no tension, no mystery.

And who was that girl at the end shielding Haruka, that wasn't the obsessive freckles girl?

wow what the fuck just happened???

Really, this manga is good, but I think they lost the "scumbag" thing for all these monsters eat.

What is so surprising? The previous chapters made it obvious enough what these monsters were like. If you're surprised by anything in chapter 10, then you weren't paying attention.

wow what the fuck just happened???

Really, this manga is good, but I think they lost the "scumbag" thing for all these monsters eat.

So finally after all of this we see them actually feeding. For better or worse, I somehow figured they would use parts of their victims to create more freaky body-snatcher copies. Nope - everything is eaten indiscriminately.

So how do the evil copes get made? I'm getting real curious now.

Can anyone refresh my memory? Isn't the requirement of the "infection" supposed to be that you must be a loser? Isn't that why Haruka aimed the MC in the beginning & also the the other loser in his class? If so, then why did the whole class get infected, much less the teacher?

Loser requirements is to keep anyone smart enough to notice. After all, who would remember a scumbag if he just suddenly disappear ? Or change into sth else ? I dont think they are specifically goes after a single type of food with such vague descriptions. They just play smart, until their numbers grow enough for open warfare.

Chapter 1: An other manga with a lame MC tss

After the 10th chapter: Dafuq just i read ?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Shitbread, i would thank you for the new chapter if i weren't so scared...

What's going on? She's A-Okay with her band members eating people's heads off, but she cringes at a Stalker? Get your priorities straight, wench!

guess that explains why they have such big mouths

I had a good boner until that...

God that stalker girl is stupid and blind or what?

Doesn't she see the other except Masahiko?

That bitch need to look around her

Damn, so they bite their victim's heads off, alright, but then where does the other life from come from that then assumes the victim's image? Also, the entire room is getting "eclipsed" and the fat guy trying to save everyone is the monster? okay

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics