Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 142votes)

Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser-

Alt Names: alt Saiteihen no Otokoalt Ultimate Scumbag Loseralt 最底辺の男 -Scumbag Loser-alt 最底限渣男alt Полный неудачник
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Murai Masahiko (16) has a fetish for the smell lingering around a scumbag in his class. One day, a beautiful girl named Mizusawa Haruka transfers into his class, but when they start dating he spills the truth: "Mizusawa Haruka died 5 years ago...." Who the hell is she!? What are her intentions!? The heart pounding suspense horror Scumbag Loser begins!
Go to Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That's seriously the end....? **possible spoilers** New Window HardBoiled
  • 0 Replies

208 Comments

I thought the monsters were invulnerable to stuffs like baseball bat. 

Dam this is good.

Wait?

So the monster girl let him alive or what?

And dem mc power-up...

lol

In a way you kind of feel sorry for him. His father is a scumbag who probably murdered his mother for insurence maoney. Then his father raped and murdered his childhood friend which he was forced to keep that secrent all these years. Then some strange girl shows up that looks exactly like her and pretends to be her and she had the only other girl the possibly is interested in him, who happens to be another childhood friend, raped and murdered.

This manga is so bizarre... I loved it.

I need more of this. I don't need sleep.

I'm glad I read the comments, for a while there I thought that the MC was permanently gone and would be replaced with a bishie.

Really though, this manga is quite good.  Every time a chapter was released, I felt a sense of dread going in, thinking about how our protagonist would live through another week.

After chapter 3, I have to admire his sheer willpower.  I think I might have folded under pressure and tried to run away, or just flat out kill myself.  This monster girl isn't adorable, unlike other monster girls :(

I became a fan of this author today.

Spoiler

That's quite the bj face you have there

Holy fuck! This shit was intense!

This author is great, but considering this series only has 14 chapters I fear another great work was axed

Is this the end of the series?

Dun worry bruh bruh, there's still 2 more volumes to go. emot-slick.gif

Spoiler

Dude... Dude.

I knew it'd be good when I came to know that this was from the author of Shinigami Onegai. But the question still remains. Is this the end of the series? Will it end abruptly and in a shitty way like Shinigami Onegai? Will we ever know what the f@ck are those skin-stealing things after all?

Wow.

That is all.

Wow. I dunno, I felt like he at least tried.

Hee

So he....Died and change?

Then the next story will feature new loser or what?

Welp. Didn't expect that at all. Kudos manga. Kudos. I love when i can't predict what happens next. 

A vicious little manga...

Awww shit. Dat face in page 41 made me poop a little.

Go damn...

Spoiler

And i love the art sooooooo much, ITS SO GOOD!!!

Gah, the suspense is killing me. WHAT IS SHE/IT!? Hopefully, we'll get an inch closer next chapter.

What the f@ck are those things anyway? We know they're... Humanitarians, but apart from that, nothing else.

am I the one who nearly cry from the last page of ch.3? T^T

You aren't the only one. Seeing the credits page always makes me cry tylercrying.png

am I the one who nearly cry from the last page of ch.3? T^T

Page 4.

So goddamn sexy.

Well, it has boobs, so...LES JUMP IN

Side note: This artist hauntingly reminds me of Hakaba the Hentai artist. Maybe that's just me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics