Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 123votes)

Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri)

Alt Names: alt ラブラボalt Love Labalt Ren'ai Labalt 恋愛ラボ
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Fujisaki Girls Academy is known for their school body being composed of very proper students. The most prominent one of them is Maki, the student president who is admired by her classmates for her calm and polite demeanor. On the other hand, Kurahashi Riko is also admired but for having a very forward and boyish personality. Riko accidentally walks into Maki while she's practicing kissing with a pillow and learns that she isn’t what everyone thinks she is. Riko is forced into keeping Maki’s secret and join her in practicing all aspects of romance like holding hands and more
Go to Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love Lab Raws New Window Dried Monkey
  • 3 Replies

570 Comments

Thanks for translating! I just binged the whole thing after watching the anime for the first time and I'm loving these goofballs.

Volume 13 cover is out! I'll update it at the top of the page when there's an image with better quality.

Spoiler

The image has been downloaded. Thank you for the bonus, Royal Translations.

Kind of bummed it's a .jpg,but beggars can't be choosers.

I think chapter 4 and chapter 5 of volume 10 are inverted.

That's how they were ordered in the tankobon – it makes more sense with the next chapter.

There's actually more extras to this chapter, posted at about the same month this chapter was published in Japan. On the author's twitter, October 2013, she posted these.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll include these in a later release.

everytime I see Maki showing sight of love for Yan I smile, I can not wait for her to realise her feelings.

someone should really tell her that not all love stories have a prince, some have an ogre or a beast... and now demon lords.

There's actually more extras to this chapter, posted at about the same month this chapter was published in Japan. On the author's twitter, October 2013, she posted these. They're showing what Ren and Riko's mother saw when they came home.

Spoiler

I think chapter 4 and chapter 5 of volume 10 are inverted. 

That aside, thanks for the new chapter Royal.

I really love the face of Despair-Riko. x)

You are our hero royal!

Sayo's salt is best salt :v

Reuploaded Volume 5 Chapters 1 and 11.5 because one had duplicates and the other had missing pages.

what happened to volume 2 to 4 ? 

As explained before, we'll do them when we catch up to the raws – or when another competent editor steps up to offer their services.

what happened to volume 2 to 4 ? 

Finally got his face, for one panel.

Sayo never disappoints. Best character in the manga, and that's saying a lot because I love the hell out of every single one of them.

Nigga got no job, no education, no house of his own, and now no little cute sister. Sayo is a devil.

Thank you, Royal. No matter how busy you are or how slow you release, always remember, there are people who appreciate your work. This manga would've have been forgotten a long time ago if it wasn't for you.

Sayo is brutal af...

Ren and Suzu have the best moments. I can't wait for the moment when Riko realizes Suzu has the hots for her little brother.

As for me, even though I usually like the supporting characters more, the (presumably) main couple is my favourite. It's probably because it's not overexposed, and there's character development for everyone.

And thus begins yet another Misunderstanding™ in this, a tower of Misunderstandings resting on a foundation of (solved) Misunderstandings.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also I can't let this be hidden in spoilers, I too like Yan best out of all the boys because he is well-developed, but also because he is best girl 13/10, would remove his glasses and ruffle his hair

Maki a stand-user?

she heard boys like Jojo

Maki a stand-user?

Oh snap, Ren went alpha on Suzu. The love master once again assets himself.

Also, cooking club guys are best guys. They give you all the "herb-filled cookies" you could want. IF no one will protect their smiles, then dammit I shall!

Every time Ren and Suzu got a moment together, Ren always ruin everything by being a dick (or by remembering us that he likes Maki and that he don't see Suzu as a woman).

I'm waiting for the moment, THE moment where he will saw our favorite nervous wreck in a different way. I am so waiting for it! 

With these Love Lab chapters released so closely together along with Tsuki ga Kirei this season, I must say my heart is in mortal peril. Suzu's reaction to staring was hilarious. Staring?! WAY too lewd for such a pure girl. I also saw the twist with the cookies coming a mile away and still laughed.

Thanks for the translations. As always, take your time.

That is from volume 11.

Coming to you in about *checks watch* *checks calendar* an amount of time.

spoiler: discussion of volumes yet untranslated

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics