Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 123votes)

Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri)

Alt Names: alt ラブラボalt Love Labalt Ren'ai Labalt 恋愛ラボ
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Fujisaki Girls Academy is known for their school body being composed of very proper students. The most prominent one of them is Maki, the student president who is admired by her classmates for her calm and polite demeanor. On the other hand, Kurahashi Riko is also admired but for having a very forward and boyish personality. Riko accidentally walks into Maki while she's practicing kissing with a pillow and learns that she isn’t what everyone thinks she is. Riko is forced into keeping Maki’s secret and join her in practicing all aspects of romance like holding hands and more
Go to Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love Lab Raws New Window Dried Monkey
  • 3 Replies

570 Comments

I understand the dakimakura (hug pillow), but why is a harisen (paper fan) considered vulgar?

Maybe "vulgar" was a strong word - "lowbrow" would be the more appropriate adjective. Harisens are used in loud manzai shows where one guy (the tsukkomi) smacks the other (the boke) while yelling "Get the hell outta here!" in response to his jokes. Not exactly what you would expect from an ojou-sama.

I understand the dakimakura (hug pillow), but why is a harisen (paper fan) considered vulgar?
Oh Maki, is that jealousy?

All I want for Christmas is a new Love Lab chapter

I find the "no male interaction" rule awfully strict for no good reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar is still going on in some old fashioned school in Japan, they do love being conservative

I find the no "male interaction" rule awfully strict for no good reason.

Seems to be the author's way of adding a little tension and excitement to the whole thing. It's a bit preposterous yeah, but it sure as hell beats "Hey I'm introducing this girl/boy as a rival to the main love interest" that most other romcoms like to pull.

I find the no "male interaction" rule awfully strict for no good reason.

If a cute tomboy with fangs waves at you from a window, you wave back you ungrateful, lucky SOB.

he tried to not make problems with the teach there ... well, Riko self destructed allright

So far Riko and Yan still have the best chemistry out of everybody else

and that's amazing for the drama (the vol 9 helped a lot with that too) ... 'cause Yan is the best for Maki, to keep her from doing stupid things (he's another tsukkomi like Riko)

p0MztGtm.jpg

"Why are you smug when it's about some random rumours, but blush really deeply, as if those words mean much more, when the compliment's coming from me?" asked the dense demon lord.

also, considering the brouhaha over "Oh that ideal president is actually me" drama from volumes 5-7, you'd think Maki remembers the rumours about her greatness on Yan's school. Too excited about going to Yan's school, I guess.

Is this their first cover together?

I really love Suzu and Ren.

I... REALLLLLY don't.

Yan, you smooth tsundere motherfucker! 

If a cute tomboy with fangs waves at you from a window, you wave back you ungrateful, lucky SOB.

Yaaaaaaay! Thanks for the new chapter~

C'mon Royal, I believe in you

\o/

So far Riko and Yan still have the best chemistry out of everybody else

Maki, my dear Maki, the green-eyed monster is devouring you slowly. I hope you will realised it before it's too late~

Yan, my dear Yan, the tsundere monster is devouring you slo..... no, actually, he already ate you, but you still need to realise for who you're the more dere, bro. 

And thanks Royal Translations for the chapter! \o/

The marvelous, incredible, delightful and incredible thing about Maki/Yan is that for both of them, love take them utterly by surprise. Maki doesn't realize that hate she had for his cruel words back in volume 4 had completely disappeared, that her understanding of his hard work and honesty had slowly enveloped her idea of him. Yan doesn't realize how much he can rely on her, how much he trusts in her despite knowing her quirks and how she's the only person who can stand alongside him. There's a very thin veneer of self-denial and misunderstanding (and Maki's odd quirks) that stopped each of them from realizing the other is the person they wanted in their life.

I'm sorry, sometimes I just wanted Maki/Yan to happen so strongly I just need to vent.

i just wanted these two middle-schoolers to hug and kiss and fuck

You are our hero we don't deserve Royal!

Is not like enobro is filthy and rotten, the thing is she is too pure that everything around her is unclean. Except the student council, them together are clean as the Emperor's Soul in his Golden Throne.

at this rate Maki will lose her first time to Yan and she will realise after she is pregnant.

Maki, my dear Maki, the green-eyed monster is devouring you slowly. I hope you will realised it before it's too late~

Yan, my dear Yan, the tsundere monster is devouring you slo..... no, actually, he already ate you, but you still need to realise for who you're the more dere, bro. 

And thanks Royal Translations for the chapter! \o/

Eno is so precious. So fragile.

Thanks for the translation, as always.

Ohai boyos long time no see

edit: nevermind

Thanks for the work, Royal Translations!

Came home from vacation to a new Love Lab chapter. So good.

Fank you very much for the translations, as always.

Volume 13 cover is out! I'll update it at the top of the page when there's an image with better quality.

Is this their first cover together?

I really love Suzu and Ren.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics