Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 62votes)

Dolls Fall

Alt Names: alt DOLLS FALL ドールズ・フォール
Author: Kedouin Makoto
Artist: Sanshoku Amido
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: By the same author as the renowned “Corpse Party”, Dolls Fall revolves around the lives of students at Jiaiin girls dormitory, an orphanage for middle school children without families. They are greeted with open arms by the matrons and other students, taught to accept their fellow orphans as sisters and the matrons as their mothers. Jiaiin is a safe haven for students, provided that they follow two simple rules: at night, lock your door and don’t leave the room, and never enter a matron’s room. Break either one of those rules and this series’ likeness to Corpse Party becomes evident.
Go to Dolls Fall Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Odd, yet interesting. New Window UltimaWraith
  • 0 Replies

127 Comments

After chapter 5 (probably even before) we could say that Horror tag is well deserved

Damn I knew I should have stopped reading it after the first chapter.....

Hmmm... Still trying to figure out what is coming out of the latest victim's nose... Is it brain?

I thought it was a towel to muffle her screams or something

nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

this manga in one gif:

Spoiler

(After reading chapter 5).....well, now i will never sleep again.

tumblr_lxb3qbudn41r9x0sdo1_500.gif

Oh my.

Like, real shit, bro?
Yeah... Nice knowing you, Meiri... wait a minute. Isn't she the MH of this story anyways?

More like welcome to Corpse Party: Run loli run!

I sense a death flag raised on someone.

Like, real shit, bro?

Yeah... Nice knowing you, Meiri... wait a minute. Isn't she the MH of this story anyways?

I sense a death flag raised on someone.

This.

Spoiler

See? That's what happens when you don't read the description!

You motherfuckin' potato!

I cried... ali_029.gif

Hmmm... Still trying to figure out what is coming out of the latest victim's nose... Is it brain?

Isn't just a bubble of blood?

=/

Advise dodging this if you don't want to see sad/disturbing things for no reason. The story isn't moving at a good pace either.

Spoiler

Well, I wanted a bully to get punished, and I guess I got my wish. :D

...Is it bad that I like this manga so much?

"♪ Lizzie Borden took an axe, and gave her mother forty whacks. And when she saw what she had done, she gave her father forty one. close your door, lock and latch it- 'cause here comes lizzie with her hatchet"

Well, it was less gruesome than the first death, I'll be thankful for that. 

It'd be funny if she bumped on the stairs 40 times on her way down.

Oh that wasn't as grueso- fuck this shit you don't treat lolis that way

I feel betrayed. At times you forget that it's such a gruesome manga, since it seems so warm...and then,

WHAM! (give me a break, I was drinking something)

Eeeks. Still, I want to see how this ends...

What the f...
Random, you failed me once again.

That face tho

Capture.JPG

SnDLN59.png

Spoiler

I want to protect this smile ;_;

4Uk6p.jpg

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics