Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 628votes)

Kono Oto Tomare!

Alt Names: alt Arrête toi au son !alt この音とまれ!alt 一弦定音!alt Bu Ses Durdursun!alt Stop by This Sound!alt Задержите этот звук!
Author: Amyuu
Artist: Amyuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the graduation of the senior members of the club, Takezou ends up being the sole member of the "Koto" (traditional Japanese string instrument) club. Now that the new school year has begun, Takezou will have to seek out new members for the club, or the club will be terminated. Out of nowhere, a new member barges into the near-abandoned club room, demanding to join the club. How will Takezou be able to keep his club alive and deal with this rascal of a new member?
Go to Kono Oto Tomare! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 51 Replies
Topic Koto Music New Window -____-'
  • 15 Replies

737 Comments

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
ITS MUTUAL LOVE!!!!!!

Ahhh, these two will really be the death of me

Had to read it three times cause I was expecting to read "love" and not "sex appeal"

Spoiler

Wasn't it the same with Kurusu but she turned out to become a valuable member. hte new members might also be used for developing the plot or the romance in some way or another. I rather am not sure what to think of the other one.

This is so pure and wholesome

*SILENTLY SCREAMING BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE AROUND ME* BUT THE SHIPPPPPPPPPP

Spoiler

The groups relationship is way too strong to even be nudged by an outsider.
Only thing that would hinder the groups relationship is each other, and based on what ive seen in the raws kurata and hiro wont have any more problems, so its only chika and satowa.

Woah, woah, woah where's the smut tag for all this?

"I have no memory of being useful" - I laughed and related with that a little too hard at the same time.
And I gotta say, didn't think this would get any sweeter and more saccharine, but thrilled to be proved wrong. It feels like a manga about the arts, drawn in such a way as to bring some of the music to life, with the attitude and energy of a shounen sports manga, and the charming and intimate approach to relationships of a lighthearted shoujo romance. It just makes me happy.

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://vatoto.com/reader#8d56f26d51ec7a3b_19while he is a bit dense on the subject of love.. at least he understands to be ensnared by the dreaded power of the "puppy dog gaze" XD

ARGLEBARGGLE-ARGLEBARGGLE-AKJFDSHKFJSDHFKLS~!!!!! *flails enthusiastically*

Spoiler

Speculation on RAW spoilers:

Spoiler

Omg.. the ship development!!! I'm just so.. *vibrating with happiness*
キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

This new cover. This new chapter. I don't think I can handle how cute these two are. Also I realize this is a weird thing to notice but I this author draws the best blushing faces imo.

Spoiler

I'm not much of a fan of the new cover, I don't get the feeling that they are indeed kurata and kurusu (it was too shoujo-ish)... but loved the extra pages (the alice on wonderland <3), the headpat, the jacket and as you share, the blushing faces ... the story of this series is good, but it reaches higher places thanks to the great art that the author makes.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ehh damn kids, so adorable.  Going to have diabetes at this rate.

headpats and jackets? this series is getting raunchy. 

It's happening.

382.gif

This new cover. This new chapter. I don't think I can handle how cute these two are. Also I realize this is a weird thing to notice but this author draws the best blushing faces imo.

Spoiler
Aw, my heart!! This is just so sweet!! Can't wait for more XD
Is it time for romance?

These two should seriously go out already.

Chika seems to already have a good impression on Satowa's mother.

No one can stop the ship nao!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics