Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 113votes)

Amairo Islenauts

Alt Names: alt Amairo * Islenautsalt Amairo*Islenautsalt 天色*アイルノーツalt Sky-Colored Islenaurs
Author: Yuzu Soft
Artist: Kiduki Erika
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new teacher finds himself a newly appointed position as a teacher at an all girls school... on an island... in the sky! How will he make do in his new surroundings? Or the residents of this island who seem like they came from another world? And what's more, how will he fare at being a teacher?
Go to Amairo Islenauts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

167 Comments

VnJBj0E.png?1

May I ask where the girl is from?

cliches after cliches after cliches. I do enjoy fanservice but man, there's no end to it.

"They're water droplets," says the author to the editor, desperately. "They're water droplets, so it's fine!"

Eh, we know who the author and publishers are. I doubt the editor would have it any other way than it is now.

Spoiler

4k8bl.jpg

"They're water droplets," says the author to the editor, desperately. "They're water droplets, so it's fine!"

tumblr_ma6sssJE3X1r7b1v8o1_1280.jpg

Too much T & A and not enough plot?  Who cares!

Those floating plots...just perfect. =D

I have no idea who the hell any of these characters are but they're hot so it's k

this is just plain terrible bunch of Yuri girls and a nubcake MC pure garbage ....

VnJBj0E.png?1

WHERE from is this?

Kokoro Connect

Is this another case of "came for the plot, stayed for the ecchi"?

Every time a new chapter of this manga is released:

15otqgg.jpg

:D

WHERE from is this?

QCDKThT.png?1

tZuTql7.jpg?1

He's a freaking "plot" magnet...

its based on an eroge...what you expect?

time to find the eroge ... =3= ...

(but the story seriously tepid in here ... even for eroge lately, story and event should be quite important ...)

Spoiler

4k8bl.jpg

Chapter 4 - Its a Seinen. . SO DRAW THE DAMN NIPPLES!

I couldn't agree more!!!

Spoiler
58.gif

Needless fan-service.

its based on an eroge...what you expect?

nosebleed02.jpg

Ugh! So much goodness in one chapter, can't ...maintain...nosebleed, im dying.

Needless fan-service.

That last chapter bored me to tears, if all I wanted was manga tits I could point you to any numbers of hentai sites with a suprisingly large number of said hentais having substantially better "Plot" than this!...plus some real plot. Not that I mind Ecchi stuff, love it in fact! But this chapter had less substance to it than most 20 page hentai oneshots.

There is an art to making borderline ecchi manga, an art TLR:D is just about perfecting but stuff like chapter 4 here is just, well, boring.

I have nothing again plot but terrible drawing plot and barbie anatomy make this chapter look like shit.

All those breast look like filled balloon or filled with Silicon rather then real, developed plot.

hot spring event ...

all ecchi manga need to do that at least once ...

hmm, why there's no real character development ?

(even ecchi manga should have that a bit)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics