Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 113votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~

Alt Names: alt 冴えない彼女の育てかた~egoistic-lily~alt 路人女主的养成方法~egoistic-lily~alt How to Turn A Dull Girl into A Heroine~egoistic-lily~alt 시원찮은 그녀의 육성방법 ~egoistic-lily~alt SaeKano ~egoistic-lily~alt Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ~Egoistic-Lily~alt Saenai Hiroin no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Kanojo no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lily
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Sawamura Spencer Eriri, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-r9674 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Download Saenai Kanojo...Egoistic-Lily zips from Dropbox New Window anonymous preferred
  • 8 Replies

214 Comments

Eh, Eriri's not properly conquered. No confession, no kiss, nothing. Tomoya didn't even fall fully for Erir. I guess good enough, considering (what people say) that she's not the forefront girl in the original LN.

The ending still left me unsatisfied though. Ugh.

well that's one down, seems like no one's doing the utaha version though

This is the end? o...k who does he end up with on the LN?

This is the end of this part of the spinoff, focused on Eriri.

You still have the version focused on Kasumigaoka Utaha and one in Katou Megumi.

This is the end? o...k who does he end up with on the LN?

The end... Soooo nice...

didnt know starbucks served fish and chips

So what is this exactly?  Same story with 3 different heroines?  Or same story from different POVs?

Well, the main one dutifully follows the LN. This Eriri spinoff only focuses on Eriri, cutting out parts unrelated to her, with an IF scenario at the end. Same with the other spinoff with Utaha.

this MC...

Spoiler

He understands

So what is this exactly?  Same story with 3 different heroines?  Or same story from different POVs?

laggy internet guys... ill post chap15 within this week
and prepare to fap lel

June has The Longest Day, but apparently July has the longest week.

laggy internet guys... ill post chap15 within this week
and prepare to fap lel

LOL cry cry cry cry T.T this is what i see from the latest chapter. 

is it going to end? after see that final cover...

i hope their will be mature enough at the end 

Not gonna lie, Eriri still kinda annoys me right now.

Spoiler

T-T

is this a fucking joke

This is a troll from someone I see in every other comment section.

Looking at 2 people cry non stop is gross and annoying eww the dude is a straight up nancy and the girl man she is awful this chapter with all the crying was just gross. So all u people who feel they need to pretend that there Psychiatrists and write paragraphs I LOL at you go find something better to do with you time cuz this story is about as simple and yawn-worthy as i've ever seen. 

is this a fucking joke

Looking at 2 people cry non stop is gross and annoying eww the dude is a straight up nancy and the girl man she is awful this chapter with all the crying was just gross. So all u people who feel they need to pretend that there Psychiatrists and write paragraphs I LOL at you go find something better to do with you time cuz this story is about as simple and yawn-worthy as i've ever seen. 

Spoiler

I know what she wants

Spoiler

Spoiler

so far i don't like the childhood friend, almost at all.I understand she was hurt and whatever but she really just doesn't care about the guy at all,it's basically he should be the one to worship her,and nothing she does is ever wrong,and he's to blame for the crap in the past all because she was worried about her image over having a real friend than being an ass to said friend.Well what it comes down to is they are both cowards and were too afraid to do anything about it, but i reeaalllyy hate her attitude.

It is egoistic Lily...i had a friend one who was closer to me than any other and one day stopped talking to me altogether for about a year. It's really hard to reattach and very painful. I can never forgive that until she apologizes. Eriri is just so self centered that she can't see that she hurt him and cut him off herself. Blaming him is arrogant and idiotic. I also agree that the fight felt lacking with the lack of any resolution.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

That's the reason why.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

That's the reason why.

Beautiful and emotional chapter.. real progress made.

Final volume cover is amazing!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics