Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 113votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~

Alt Names: alt 冴えない彼女の育てかた~egoistic-lily~alt 路人女主的养成方法~egoistic-lily~alt How to Turn A Dull Girl into A Heroine~egoistic-lily~alt 시원찮은 그녀의 육성방법 ~egoistic-lily~alt SaeKano ~egoistic-lily~alt Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ~Egoistic-Lily~alt Saenai Hiroin no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Kanojo no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lily
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Sawamura Spencer Eriri, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-r9674 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Download Saenai Kanojo...Egoistic-Lily zips from Dropbox New Window anonymous preferred
  • 8 Replies

214 Comments

oh, thanks. explains a lot.

reading too many series while waiting for updates of others leads to forgetting details >.<

oh look... I hate Iori so much already...

don't disturb this lovey-dovey duo

6C1KKAz.png

Dat wall of text~

so...what does litorafu have to do with anything?

(look back at chapter 3, p28, you'll see the first ref to it)

Litorafu, or Little Love Rhapsody, is a dating sim game, and the key item for Tomoya and Eriri's relationship.

This manga's plot dutifully follows the steps of story-based eroges as a twisted parody.

The brother will turn out to be a huge ass hole.

Or a huge annoyance.. Looking at the current flow of the story, I feel like he's after the MC's love or something.

On another note, I really loved the Phoenix Right jokes.

2 new character in one chapter... somehow i think if the little sister was a tom-boy, the brother may have been(is still?) a bully...

wow, another new chara keep coming

Or a huge annoyance.. Looking at the current flow of the story, I feel like he's after the MC's love or something.

On another note, I really loved the Phoenix Right jokes.

The art is so good, but the story...it's yet another one of those manga which are messed up somehow, like the panels and pages have been put in the wrong order. And these characters sort of just...piss me off.

Sigh.

Thank you anonymous preferred for translating, but please get the plural form of anime correct ("animes" is grammatically incorrect.)

Chapter 7 was the funniest yet, hilarious almost from start to finish.  :D

Could be mistaken, but to me that seemed like genuine fear in their eyes.

the kouhai, little sister and big boobed type is da best!! never wins, but even so i looooved it xD

OK wat? So this story focuses on the typical tsundere childhood friend? Nothing bad with that, I love mild tsunderes, but I'd really have liked it if they were going for the "plain" girl route.
She is a perverted doujinshi mangaka,it alone makes her not so typical
Typical dialoque between childhood friends

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for the update ^^

lol watta huge harem MC.

You see what she did but he didn't see it.

yeah he like other MC, but if he just want stay cool for not want to ruin everything it will be nice

"90% of the time if a male is the representative for a female mangaka, he is her husband.

Appoints MC to be her representative.

I see what you did there!

You see what she did but he didn't see it.

"90% of the time if a male is the representative for a female mangaka, he is her husband.

Appoints MC to be her representative.

I see what you did there!

Good good, the artist likes WA2. :)

Spoiler

The artist even went as far as using WA2 voice actresses' older roles.

Genius.

Spoiler

Dat ideas..

Expect a pre-release of chapter 6 soon.

"Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?" wat is up the girl's name???

This version starts off a lot better than the alternate version.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics